Cha-O-Ha: "Hokahey!"

Well.. today is that day for some of you. After a gazillion years on the internets (think homemade TRS80 with cassette mass storage,, BBS etc and Turbo handling), I have decided to use the Ignore List for the first time ever. While I totally agree with another posters views regarding filters in general:
The Filter Bubble

The book, “The Filter Bubble: What the Internet is Hiding from You,” explains how web giants like Facebook, AOL and Google have created personalized search results and ad campaigns based on what they think each individual user would want. The claim is that it allows users to find the things online that they would otherwise need to search for. In reality, it allows advertisers to pinpoint their customer base to make money off the consumer and for the web host to make money off of the advertiser.... Originally Posted by what the hell
The battles ahead need more focused energies and yes, some of you really are worthless time wasters that will not fair well in the coming days, notwithstanding that when some of you finally learn how purposefully you have been manipulated and entirely duped by the corrupt powers that be - ya'll really are going to loose what little is left of your minds. So please do not be offended or blather on about any perceived indignities. I don't believe in filtering generally, but I have to make some exceptions at this time. Though I will miss jerking your chains somewhat.

Sincerely,
Waglula

Disclaimer: This policy maybe modified, terminated temporarily or permanently as deemed necessary or upon my mood of the day. YMMV, this filtering was performed on a closed circuit by a self trained professional scallywag and no warranties are expressed nor implied.
trs80 color computer.

Those were the days
Heh.. my first CoCo ....
trs80 color computer.

Those were the days Originally Posted by winn dixie
You had color?!?
Back when 4K memory was a super computer ;-)
Heh.. my first CoCo .... Originally Posted by TryWeakly
Aye, Aye Commodore
Easy pick'ns on 16 right out the gate with half-dozen on the bubble.
IQ went up 10 points.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/TRS-80_Color_Computer

Didnt realize it was still made up to 1991.

It had three versions thru the years.
the trs80 coco led to the tandy 1000a at least for me.
some of you really are worthless time wasters Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do
Says another worthless time waster. We're all here for fun. Do you really think you're somehow better than any other poster on this board? Really?
Says another worthless time waster. We're all here for fun. Do you really think you're somehow better than any other poster on this board? Really? Originally Posted by pfunkdenver

Than you, for example? Hmm... not as hard a question as you thought actually. Let's make that 17 now. Thx for the tip.