URL / Website: https://albany.skipthegames.com/fema...d/257738291158
City: Rensselaer
State: New York
Address: My apartment in Rensselaer
Activities: Dfk, bbbj, cfs
Hair Length and Color: Shoulder length blonde/reddish
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: Tiny girl, maybe 5 feet, 95 lbs. Pretty face, few tats here and there, small perky A’s.
Recommendation: Yes
Please let us know if she starts providing incall dates. Thanks for the great review!!
Originally Posted by Warrenajeffers
Setup an incall with her. Initially the text exchange was good but when I was on my way to her incall location, she ask for Picture in the last min. I clearly said .. I don't do this pic thing and you should have mentioned this earlier not when I almost reached so share your room or else I will leave at the said time. Few more text exchange happened regarding LE and other stuff but room number never came in so I left. Not sure to post this an encounter but want to share it here . YMMV
Setup an incall with her. Initially the text exchange was good but when I was on my way to her incall location, she ask for Picture in the last min. I clearly said .. I don't do this pic thing and you should have mentioned this earlier not when I almost reached so share your room or else I will leave at the said time. Few more text exchange happened regarding LE and other stuff but room number never came in so I left. Not sure to post this an encounter but want to share it here . YMMV Originally Posted by rendezv0us
Same here he or she's a scam the number he or she is used is jada old number
Thats kinda funny because I've tried to see her a few times and NOT ONCE did she ever ask for any photo.our timing wasn't right so we haven't hooked up. I trust the review from Warren 100% .as far as Jada # C17 shes had about 5-7 #s when I saw Jada so these #s do get reused over. I have a # for a provider that 2 others had used as well. Sophia is legit ,maybe its the approach.
If she asks and you don’t feel comfortable sharing a face pic, just tell her that. As far as her number, it’s a Text App number. Who it used to belong to is out of her control. But if you want to hold that against her, then don’t see her. More for me!
Shs told me 2 cancelled on her ,from what I've seen and told shes a good o e .Warren has seen her twice. She couldn't see me cuz she was booked then got 2 no shows.dont worry ill keep her busy and happy.