State: Pennsylvania
Address: My place north of the city
Appointment Type: Outcall
Activities: BBBJ,69,doggie,mish,titty worship,titty fucking,COT
Duration of Encounter: 30 minutes
Hair Length and Color: Long blonde about half way down her back
Smoking Status: Smoker
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: The biggest set of natural tits I've ever had the pleasure of enjoying. She's put on a few healthy pounds compared to how she was a few years ago. It looks good on her!
Recommendation: Yes
does this lady have any pics out there? her number turned up zero results in google.
  • DOC22
  • 11-28-2023, 02:24 PM
How did you find her??? It's been awhile since I was with here.I'd love to see her again.
That's not even a working number
In the words or Stewie
Is there any tread left on the tire or is it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway
I'm calling total bullshit on this review, the last 3 reviews on Sara Rose have all been by you and the wording in each review has been almost identical.

That's not even her number and I know that for a fact because her sister Abby has texted me from Sara's phone recently.
Has "Abby" gotten back into any sort of shape? She let herself go after the kid and back surgery
I'm calling total bullshit on this review, the last 3 reviews on Sara Rose have all been by you and the wording in each review has been almost identical.

That's not even her number and I know that for a fact because her sister Abby has texted me from Sara's phone recently. Originally Posted by Red Bow Tie
I don't give a shit what you believe. I posted the review of our time together because she asked me to. If you have her number then why didn't you text her and ask her directly if I saw her before spewing your stupidity? Oh yeah, that's right, because everything you said is made up. Your go to story always involves her sister. I also find it comical that you're questioning my reviews when you've contributed 1 over the past 13 years. You have zero credibility.