DRAMA

I'm am going to say this once and be done with it!
I received a text from one of the people involved in the new drama on here asking on advice how to handle it.

I DO NOT WANT ANY PART OF THE DRAMA, I AM NOT GIVING ADVICE NOR HELPING ANY OF THESE YOUNG NEW GIRLS. THEY ARE TROUBLE AND DRAMA ROLLED IN ONE LOOSELY PUT TOGETHER PACKAGE!
DO NOT CALL ME, TEXT ME OR EMAIL ME! DO NOT REFER GIRLS YOU HAVE SEEN TO ME FOR ADVICE!

I am done now please carry on and have a wonderful day.
Hugs
Y
Hear hear, lady!!!

That bears repeating on a daily basis. :-)
Drama is a tumbleweed. It just keeps rolling and rolling.
Hear hear, lady!!!

That bears repeating on a daily basis. :-) Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
LOL.....didn't you read her post? She said she was only gonna say it once!
Hear hear, lady!!!

That bears repeating on a daily basis. :-) Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin

Fixed it for ya Layne!!

Here, here, guys!!!

I will bare these big beautiful breasts, repeating on a daily basis!!

Lol! I can definitely try to get them out more. :-)
Lol! I can definitely try to get them out more. :-) Originally Posted by LayneLaughlin
Yes take it from the Boob Whisperer, let them roam free often (with me as their guide of course).
Yes take it from the Boob Whisperer, let them roam free often (with me as their guide of course). Originally Posted by borisbaggins
Ooooh, how I would love a guide. I can only assume that type of person would be responsible for supporting the northern portion of my body. These are very heavy... :-/
Ok, if your going to hijack my thread I get to fondle and suck on those beautiful breast too!
Ok, if your going to hijack my thread I get to fondle and suck on those beautiful breast too! Originally Posted by Ms.Lady Y
Hey, what better way to ease DRAMA than a little titty talk?

BTW - I'm sure the lady would appreciate your help with the heavy lifting - not that I couldn't handle it myself.
Looks like a full house. Wait, that could be fun too!! Lots of poker!!!
Pokerface
No drama classes needed here. Lets see is this the Stanislavsky method or Strasburg?
MA you need some prozac, a new girlfriend or just some new paint?
Hey, what better way to ease DRAMA than a little titty talk?

BTW - I'm sure the lady would appreciate your help with the heavy lifting - not that I couldn't handle it myself. Originally Posted by borisbaggins

Wait, wait!! I started this hijack!! I get to lift!! I promise to use my hands AND my lips!!

Crazy fucking women give the best sex. All men know this.
Also, if you give them enough info to find you. You deserve to pay for the crazy.
As a matter of fact I have dished out over a quarter mill for such pussy. So be warned. I hate! And yet I secretly lust for more. God damn it! I could be with an A1 provider and still masturbate to the memory of the she bitch. Fuck we could bring each other to such heights of orgasm and then curse each other later. Damn her.
However, I would go 160mph with my hotrod and she would grip and yell for more. I can still see her grinning face in the blirr.
Too bad when I flew at over 500mph in the jet she was a flight attendant in the back and ....Oh wait, we did fuck up there.