Interested?

Curious if I were to make a stop through Nebraska would there be any interest in seeing me? Let me know, if there is I will plan a trip in the next couple weeks
Count me in for sure
Too limited on the menu for my tastes, so a no.
She's so hooooottttt (you see that ass?!) ... I think you should try it out Destiny.
To be honest Mocha, I would rather see a provider over 30 than 23. No matter how drop dead beautiful they may be, they usually aren't into the sensual sexual experience that seems to only come with age.
That's totally cool.
Though i'm plenty reviewed myself to show there are exceptions in their 20's .
Back to the OP she seems like a nice girl .... you dunno how into it she is (or not) unless you try her out. She looks to have a very good and lengthy history here.
You are sweet mocha thank you
Actually I enjoy kissing, and that is not on her menu. Her reviews say she is a sweet girl, and her pictures are hot, but then I'm over 40, so my tastes in women might be a little different.

I sure wish her the best, as she seems like a great looking woman with her head on straight and no drama. The no drama is a great thing.
Count me in for sure Originally Posted by Keepingitfun
Sounds good! I am looking for more cities to add to my "map" so if all goes well I will frequent your city possibly monthly for the summer. We will see how it goes!

Actually I enjoy kissing, and that is not on her menu. Her reviews say she is a sweet girl, and her pictures are hot, but then I'm over 40, so my tastes in women might be a little different.

I sure wish her the best, as she seems like a great looking woman with her head on straight and no drama. The no drama is a great thing. Originally Posted by farmstud60
No problem hun. While a majority of my clients are 35+, I completely understand you having a different menu style than what I have to offer. You are right I am not a GFE type of girl... more like the hot secretary you bend over in the breakroom hehe
Thank you for the well wishes, and I appreciate your honesty! And yes, no drama is great! lol
Sorry ignore this post. I posted to the wrong place.
[QUOTE=... more like the hot secretary you bend over in the breakroom hehe
[/QUOTE]

That is definitely hot! I would see you.
Sounds good! I am looking for more cities to add to my "map" so if all goes well I will frequent your city possibly monthly for the summer. We will see how it goes!

No problem hun. While a majority of my clients are 35+, I completely understand you having a different menu style than what I have to offer. You are right I am not a GFE type of girl... more like the hot secretary you bend over in the breakroom hehe
Thank you for the well wishes, and I appreciate your honesty! And yes, no drama is great! lol Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
Since we are being honest, I'm willing to give some honest feedback for my tastes. Again, no offense intended, every provider can choose what she does and doesn't want to do, and we can then choose who we will see based on that. Everyone is happy. That being said, if I'm looking for a hot secretary to bend over in the breakroom, she's will also be a BBBJ. Just sayin.
Thank you for your personal feedback hun but saying "everyone is happy" may be a tad bit inaccurate based on the volume of positive reponses in my inbox

I will plan my trip soon, and the details will be posted in the Ad section. Thank you gentlemen, and thank you too Mocha!
Thank you for your personal feedback hun but saying "everyone is happy" may be a tad bit inaccurate based on the volume of positive reponses in my inbox Originally Posted by DestinyInKC
How is it inaccurate? It's completely accurate because everybody gets to choose what they prefer or are okay with. That's what I was trying to say.
Maybe I misunderstood you hun, if so I apologize. I completely agree with your last statement. One of the problems with typing, you can read things different ways lol