Short term availability spot!

Thanks to Ms. Elena we now have a spot to put short term availability for you guys.
Check it out. It is in the requests and ISO sticky note. Or follow this link
http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1027034

Thank you Elena
Thanks doll.

Its nice for us to have because cancellations happen and its nice additional advertising
I think it's a brilliant move since it can also happen for some of us guys that we will have an opportunity, even an afternoon, suddenly open up and allows the possible chance to meet up with a known provider instead of spinning the wheel of MissFortune.
So were is this going to pop up on the main page? Mods going to add another provider add function?
No it is the sticky in requests and iso I posted there once.
I think this is great, but it begs the question of screening requirements. If the lady can only post short term availability, it's difficult to get the normally required 2-3 references confirmed in that short of a time frame. Will ladies only see guys they've seen before? Will they relax their screening procedure?

A solution is to get pre-screened by ladies you have an interest in. I'm curious how long ladies will honor that, 1 month, 3 months? And do ladies like the idea of pre-screening or do you view it as a waste of time since a lot of guys may request it and never schedule an appointment? Just wondering, when I'm in Omaha and have time open up unexpectedly it would be nice to know who's available. Works good in KC.
I can only speak for myself, but my screening process won't change. I can get a newbie screened out quicker than I can a guy with 3 references. Simply because not all ladies are available to get back to you within a timely manner or they don't respond at all.

Prescreening is always a good thing. Again, speaking for myself....my prescreening is only good for 3 months.
+1 Elena. Same here
I greatly appreciate pre-screening and since I tour well it's good until the next i'm in town which doesn't take more than 3 months from my last visit normally. I don't relax screening for anyone (but this is is also why it's good to have various methods of screening) but it's rare it takes more than 1hr for me to comfortably screen someone. And out of all my trips MAYBE 3 or 4 times it's takes more than 1hr to hear back from someone's reference which deserves 2 thumbs up .
I am available tonight if anyone is interested? 7-11pm