Food in dallas

I'm here in Dallas for a few days and while I'm here I have to get my fat girl on . Where should I go ?!! I love all kinds of food ! Steak seafood sushi chicken..let me know ! Lol
Al Biernats on Oak Lawn is always terrific. Great place for a steak or seafood, if you're in the mood (however) I prefer (esp when with a group of friends) doing appetizers coupled with a bottle or two (or more...!) of their fine wines.

Escargot, steak tartar, Ahi Tuna are a few I'd recommend (however, hit them early if possible since this is a top choice amongst locals during Dallas Restaurant Week and the main dining area can get a little noisy during peak hours).

Course....you can always find out what's on the menu at Motor's house when everyone else stops serving. Might need to bring your own Miracle Whip though...
  • motor
  • 08-26-2016, 12:38 PM

Course....you can always find out what's on the menu at Motor's house when everyone else stops serving. Might need to bring your own Miracle Whip though... Originally Posted by Chateau Becot
Thanks Chateau, I do what I can....lol
  • TxMax
  • 09-02-2016, 08:07 PM
If price isn't a concern and you can make it to Addison, I highly recommend Fogo de Chao for steak and Tokyo One for sushi.
Feel free to take my opinion lightly as I don't live in Dallas. During one of my visits this past Spring I tried out a place, Stampede 66, and their food was really scrumptious. They've got southern comfort food with some Tex-Mex options as well. I appreciate that they use local ingredients, have and great ambiance, and the location is very close to some museums and other attractions.