"Romo Haters"? No it's simply reality

It has nothing to do with "Romo Haters" it's simply reality. It's only a matter of time. It was not a dirty or unusually hard hit. He is old, slow, and fragile. Retire Tony, while you can still play with your kids
Nah, hang around and soak up all that cap space and set the little Romos up for generations.
give him a break, he broke a bone in his vagina.....that's gotta hurt.......
Told that fucker to stick with golf.... He got turf toe.
He's definitely no Brett Favre or John Elway, or Roger Staubach...
Plain and simple== Tony Romo is a good quarterback -- but by no means is he a great or even close to and "A" quarterback. Anyone who tries to compare him to Peyton Manning or Tom Brady or Aaron Rodgers is obviously a person who knows little about the game of football ! Romo is a decent "B" player. Or how about this== how many Super Bowls or NFC title games or just plain old playoff games has he won or even been in? HELLO !!!!
Romo just needs to sit down and watch Dax Prescott. I have faith he is the one who is going to take us to a higher winning record!! At least more than 4 wins this year! lol
Romo is a decent "B" player. Or how about this== how many Super Bowls or NFC title games or just plain old playoff games has he won or even been in? HELLO !!!! Originally Posted by yohollyrock
Trent Dilfer
Brad Johnson
Stan Humphries
David Woodley
Tony Eason
Vince Ferragamo

Just a smattering of QB's who started (and a couple who won) Super Bowls. Some of you will recognize a few of these names...others will say Who?

The common denominator is each played on teams that had top ranked defenses....in some cases, the number one defense in the league.
Remember this spring when Jerky Jones said he had four five years left?
In my opinion if he continues at this three down per season rate, he'll easily eclipse the record George Blanda set for longevity.
This is my official retirement thread.
I'm retired. I am out of the NFL. I actually retired last week, but decided the time had come to have one final back injury before I made it official.

I have somebody special in my life who told me the words I've been waiting to hear for a long time............That I'm too fucking old, slow, and injury prone.
he might as well bail.. yeah, play with the kids.. how much money do you need? he's probably got enough to last several lifetimes.. there are no Superbowls in his future, even if he was healthy.

I almost got a ticket to an out-of-town Cowboys game last week.. but I thought to myself, "I don't have any reason to believe Romo will not be on the DL by then, the Cowboys may suck"...

and if they suck, I have no interest in paying north of $200 for the cheapest seat, 3 1/2 hours of agony.

I'm glad I held off buying.
I'm sure he'$ got plenty in the bank by now.....

Tony's contract (signed in 2013) goes as follows:

6 yrs / $108,000,000

Signing Bonus: $25,000,000

Guaranteed: $55,000,000

Base for 2016: $8,5000,000

Cap Hit: $20,835,000

Dead Money Value: $31,935,000

I, too, have an opportunity to attend a couple of out-of-town games this season (mid-Oct and mid-Nov). If Dak and Da Boys are playing competitive football, I may accept the gracious offers to do so and make the trip(s). However....if they are Oh-fer by that time.....well, I guess I'll kick back and wait for Draft Weekend 2017 then.

(Tony) he might as well bail... how much money do you need? he's probably got enough to last several lifetimes......

I almost got a ticket to an out-of-town Cowboys game last week...the Cowboys may suck.....I have no interest in 3 1/2 hours of agony. Originally Posted by Chung Tran
+100% YOHOLLYROCK , Romo has EVER been any thing more then a B player , Jerry Jones is still trying to put a round peg in square hole ( LOL ) they need to let Dak play
Jerry Jones belongs in the 'Hall of shit' Not 'The Hall of Fame'
Romo ought to soak the cowbitches for all he can. He does not owe Jerry or the cows a thing. Remember for several years Tony was running for his life.