A not so Mile high review again

What an aweful club this so called place is when i entered the club i was told about a 12 dollar cover charge and was patted down for security reasons that alone made me think bad things happen in here and have after reading other reviews but tried it anyway. BIG Black guy at the door seemed racist and not friendly by any means at all seemed mad and pissed off about something that night !!!!!!!!! I was one of 2 customers inside the club asked where was everyone and why is this place empty? I was told that it picks up late and i should stay awhile because the boxing fight was on and it picks up later the waitress and manager told me this. A waitress took my order she seemed rude with long brown hair and fat like all the staff is i had noticed and didnt care about me at all she was at the front door on her phone when i walked in. I saw 2 girls alone on their phones and werent even pretty by any means at all. I hung out till about 10 pm and left this place is a dump and slow it never picked up and was told to try fri or sat night because its better they said but after being lied too i wont be back this place just plain out sucks stay AWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Seems like there was a rumor before the last blackout that they would be closing soon.
smh... that's really sad
I had no idea my buddy emailed this to me its worse than everyone thought

https://www.yelp.com/biz/mile-high-club-houston