Name: Jen
User ID:: not on here
Phone: 6824610110
Email Address: -
URL / Website: https://www.rubrankings.com/united-s...ong-49506.html
City: south side Fory Worth
State: Texas
Address: about a block off of I20 close to Granbury Rd
Activities: LFK, Body worship, play with her small B boobies, DATY, BBBJ, MISH and Doggy
Hair Length and Color: mid upper mid of the back, dirty blonde
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: White/Caucasian
Physical Description: She is about 5'3". Beautiful eyes, nice responsive small B boobs, nice little bubble butt, very nice pink little pussy that can take a pounding,
Recommendation: Yes
that was fast! your review is the first pic on her rubrankings ad.
that was fast! your review is the first pic on her rubrankings ad. Originally Posted by pmdelites
What a surprise but I don’t see the op’s review on her ad. Seems like some of the Fort Worth girls are having questionable reviews and/or quick access to reviews lately.
What a surprise but I don’t see the op’s review on her ad. Seems like some of the Fort Worth girls are having questionable reviews and/or quick access to reviews lately. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Next to last picture on the ad.
At first I didn’t know what you guys were talking about. You’re right Mr. Delites that was fast on their part. That ass though!!! Makes my tongue hard.
How much was the upgrade?
I gave four roses
I gave four roses Originally Posted by Frankyfish
the whiskey?

thanks for the intel.
MODS Can this be approved? Is there something missing?
[PRIVATE]yea she has got me before. 200 for everything then add for this and add for that and left with a lackluster bbbj and a lap dance. I see she is still overpriced and over charging people/PRIVATE]

ugh same game