Verification - Is this normal?

I'm new to the hobby and have been looking for a provider I like. I found one that looks real and even had a review on a different site so I set up a date for this weekend, and things seemed to be going well.

When I got back in contact with her day of she requested a picture with both my face and dick. I had already sent a face pic and even offered a picture of my ID, but a nude with face seems a bit much to me.

Is this normal? I've never seen anyone mention it before and couldn't find anything in a quick search.
It is normal, some ladies will ask for a dick Pic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there are some things UCs can't do when working busts, which include taking and sending nudes. Id ask to do a FaceTime or video call verification instead.
It is normal, some ladies will ask for a dick Pic. Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but there are some things UCs can't do when working busts, which include taking and sending nudes. Id ask to do a FaceTime or video call verification instead. Originally Posted by TylerDFight1
I'm not a lawyer, but I don't think that sending a dick pic is out of the question for a UC. It probably won't be his dick, but how would a person know.
That's the thing. A dick pick wouldn't bother me too much really. A dick pick with my face in it does. Hell a lot of providers don't show their face in their pictures, and I doubt they'd send one on request.

I don't know. I'm probably making too much out of it, but there aren't any pictures like that of me anywhere and I don't really feel like changing that for a bit of fun.
Provider here ��

I ask for various things. I haven’t ever asked for a dick pic, that seems a bit odd. I always see what kind of refs you’re working with and if you don’t have one i have about 3-4 options to screen. I’m super careful and MISS the days when it wasn’t bending over backwards to screen.
There's a few things I see wrong with this. The provider should have told you ahead of time what her screening methods are. If you had conversations with her, worked out the details and when it got close to the appointment time she asked for those 2 pics, in my opinion she's wrong. She should have told you she required that on her ad or at the beginning of the conversation.
I never have and never will send a copy of any form of an ID! You have no idea how this might be used in the future!
I try not to send a pic, im canceled appointments if they require a pic. I have made exceptions if the provider has a good reputation but someone that I know nothing about, im probably not going to. I will ask if they have SC and ask if they will do a video call. Yes, that isn't 100% fool proof, but it makes me a little more comfortable.
Again, my opinion, don't send a pic with your dick and your face in it. At the end of the day, you have to use common sense to protect yourself. Some may say if it can or can't be used against you, why even take the chance?
I've never been asked for a dick pic. I say it's an odd request and would move on. To each their own though as @Stella Sweets makes wonderful note of verification challenges.
I never understood the dick picture requests. To my understanding, LEO can say or do anything except penetration. They can lie all they want. But if you do, it’s a crime.
I'm new to the hobby and have been looking for a provider I like....I had already sent a face pic and even offered a picture of my ID, but a nude with face seems a bit much to me. Originally Posted by silentone
Yes, you ARE new! Do NOT send such personal information that, could some day be used against you OR could link you to the illegal activities in which you are about to engage.

Upgrade your search - Find yourself a few reputable, reference friendly providers and start to build a good reputation along with good references.

I have never, ever, ever provided a lady the kind of information you have already provided and there are very, very few ladies in Oklahoma that would deny me a visit.

AND don't get me started on deposits!!
I've never been asked for a dick pic. I say it's an odd request and would move on. To each their own though as @Stella Sweets makes wonderful note of verification challenges. Originally Posted by CantBuyMeLove
I wouldn't say its odd. I've had that request a few times. I've actually fulfilled that request a few times. Never with my face in the pic. They want you to do something they believe LE wouldn't do.
I never understood the dick picture requests. To my understanding, LEO can say or do anything except penetration. They can lie all they want. But if you do, it’s a crime. Originally Posted by Lespaulmankc
Your 100% correct. It's like when they ask you if your LE or affiliated with LE in any way. As if LE is going to say, "yes".
You could find plenty of pics like that on twitter of guys faces with their dick. Send one of those. LOL! No seriously I have never done that and would never do that.
You could find plenty of pics like that on twitter of guys faces with their dick. Originally Posted by HillYeager
I wouldn't know.
The whole facetime video chat thing is a no go. Same with deposits. A lot of these girls are reputable with their regulars but rip off unsuspecting newbies. Build a reference squad of low tier ladies keep them on hand for when you want to bump up. I usually go for qvs with them CBJ or HJ. Send the few numbers you find as ref.

If it doesn’t fly more than likely it’s a scam or a reason to extort you, or use you for wiggle room when LE nabs them.

Stay safe gents
I have heard some of the "cost friendly" ladies ask for pics like that. I would stay away from them. My gut says either they intend to fuck you over, or they really don't know wtf they are doing and couldn't find their way out of a paper sack.
I suggest you do not go bottom of the barrel route. You will get fucked over in one way or another.