Would you trade intellgence for larger boobs

One third of survey said yes

http://living.msn.com/love-relations...sts-poll-finds
A. yes

B, NO

c,maybe
I'm not a boob guy so no contest, intelligence.

I would trade IQ points for BJ skills though, fortunately these two items usually seem to track proportionately.
So you're asking me if I think the world should be populated by large breasted women who will believe anything I tell them?

Gee... lemme think.
I did ... bought ex-wife larger breasts ... her IQ dropped and so did her BCD skills. Lesson learned.

Now ... I prefer intelligence ... good conversation ... witty remarks ... college degrees not required ... other than from school of life ... and graduated from that with humor, wit, and grace.
What if a girl got both? Oh and happens to give one hell of a BJ?

Lina
Personally, I find anything larger than a D to be too large. I prefer a nice 34C or 34D.
Personally, I find anything larger than a D to be too large. I prefer a nice 34C or 34D. Originally Posted by Cpalmson
If I gotta pick, 32-34B for me.
Personally, I find anything larger than a D to be too large. I prefer a nice 34C or 34D. Originally Posted by Cpalmson

Some of us have no choice in the matter .. i WISH i was a D, but not enough to have extremely surgically invasive procedure.

May be when "the girls" are no longer firm and not facing forward they will get downsized. But for now I gotta live with all the inconveniences of having large boobs

Lina
What if a girl got both? Oh and happens to give one hell of a BJ?

Lina Originally Posted by Sensual Lina

You found something rarer than a unicorn.
I like boobs; big, small, real, fake, I'm not too discerning. In my experience though, the bigger the boobs the worst BCD is. Not always but mostly it seems. I've only been with a few women with big boobs that the sex was mind blowing.
Gimme a girl with small breasts, a big heart, and a night 50 years long!
I loose intelligence everytime i look at a nice pair of breasts...so i guess i trade big breasts for intelligence everyday..lol
Damn it another thread I can't be objective on since I've never felt fake boobs....Note to self; go to SC and cop a feel....
PUKid, and just how big are your boobs???

"Would you trade nrains for larger boobs?"
In todays world of top notch boob jobs, isn't this a moot question?
The girl can use her brains to get a good paying job, then she can afford any boob she wants.