Ladies and Gents: How did you pick your usernames?

Ladies, how did you select your working provider name, and gents, how did you pick your hobby names here on Eccie and other boards? I may have asked this before so if I did, close the thread.
Army, means I got your back
I fish as my other hobby therefore MasterBaiter.
Well mine is obvious.
Mine just suited me! My avatar... well same thing as you well know Ava. Ava you have sure started a lot of threads lately. Almost as if your laid up in bed? LOL The last time I saw this many threads from one person is when PickUpKid dated a Starbucks chick I thinck!
I was assigned mine from the hobby name pool.
Mine just suited me! My avatar... well same thing as you well know Ava. Ava you have sure started a lot of threads lately. Almost as if your laid up in bed? LOL The last time I saw this many threads from one person is when PickUpKid dated a Starbucks chick I thinck! Originally Posted by Still Looking

I wish I was GETTING LAID in bed instead of just having a bedathon with my laptop, cat, books, magazines, food, and DVDs LL
If you look at mine backwards, it was what I was drinking when I registered.
Isn't it obvious?
LOLOL!
I may bend, but you will not break me.
A satyr is a mythological being who can't get enough sex. Satirical is an adjective which describes my sense of humor.
Laziness.
Mine is related to my profession, but the name is from a so, so movie starring David Carradine and Jennifer O'Neil. Not much of a movie but did have some great flying scenes.

I knew one of the guys who did some of the flying.
  • Skipp
  • 05-29-2012, 07:31 PM
I just picked a simple name that has to do with one of my activities. I've had other names in the past, but they proved disadvantageous for different reasons. My current one is not very interesting and that's how I like it.
I picked mines to be juicy it was for the obvious reason ,, but i had to spell differnt to get it chosen for me

This is a good name

I may bend, but you will not break me. Originally Posted by FlectiNonFrangi