Really!!

This was posted in on one of the local boards this morning. I'am totally blown awat by the OP's nieve position. However posting restrictions against AA men is nothing new. This particular post just simply floors me as it is quiet clear the ignorance is not a generational issue i.e. when you see garbage like this post you can sometimes rationalize it by considering age and actually grant a pass. But when you see a 22 yr old have such a dark view of AA men you realize the 21st centry is not much different from the 20th centry. The perception of black men is hurtful and what I whitness in the media and what I experiance in real life is not the same. I've never been incarcerated, I pay my taxes, I don't embrace trouble, a good person in genaral, a law abiding citizen (Lol except my hobbying habit). I just don't know waht the fuck else one can do to be looked at and viewed as a upstanding human.

Here the link................ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=465223
  • hd
  • 06-04-2012, 01:28 PM
Don't concern yourself with her, she posted this in Dallas Coed Forum and pissed a few off too, subject other than AA men.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462118

I think she's om a mission to get name recognition, be it good or bad?
...The perception of black men is hurtful and what I whitness in the media and what I experiance in real life is not the same. I've never been incarcerated, I pay my taxes, I don't embrace trouble, a good person in genaral, a law abiding citizen (Lol except my hobbying habit). I just don't know waht the fuck else one can do to be looked at and viewed as a upstanding human... Originally Posted by Milehigh65
I'm sure you were in a hurry to post this, so I will chalk your misspellings to this. Ladies not seeing AA's is nothing new. Hurtful, yes, but nothing new. I haven't calculated this, but I'm guessing 98%+ of all the ladies who hobby will see you (as long as you present yourself as you have described yourself as above). I wouldn't waste too much negative energy on this b/c you will be spinning your wheels and looking for answers where there are none. I'm sure the good gents (and ladies) in your area ALL want the same things everyone else wants....to have a good time!!

Vent away young buck, but spend time with ladies who want and choose to spend time with you! jmo
That chick is just .. amazing. Check out this post below. She's upscale alright. You can tell by everything she says and oozes.

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=462118

She says she's an upscale gentleman too... in the post you linked above. See the quote below from her title. Hilarious.

Is shrevport ghetto!! lol I'm more into upscale gentlemen (as myself)

Now, the AA thing is her preference, but everyone has their preferences - like some won't see bbw's, some won't see spinners, some won't see under this age or over that age, some won't see Asians, and some won't see African Americans... blah blah blah.

Milehigh, make your next move the best move and find someone classier, less ignorant, and a little more intelligent. This chick's just offensive all the way around.
I'm sure you were in a hurry to post this, so I will chalk your misspellings to this. Ladies not seeing AA's is nothing new. Hurtful, yes, but nothing new. I haven't calculated this, but I'm guessing 98%+ of all the ladies who hobby will see you (as long as you present yourself as you have described yourself as above). I wouldn't waste too much negative energy on this b/c you will be spinning your wheels and looking for answers where there are none. I'm sure the good gents (and ladies) in your area ALL want the same things everyone else wants....to have a good time!!

Vent away young buck, but spend time with ladies who want and choose to spend time with you! jmo Originally Posted by BigBaldBlk

What does a guy in AA have to do with not seeing him.
But when you see a 22 yr old have such a dark view of AA men you realize the 21st centry is not much different from the 20th centry. Originally Posted by Milehigh65
Trust me, she has no "dark view" of AA men. I'm sure she fucks black men, dates black men, and works for a black man. It's just that she can't see black clients, because that is a rule that pimps set.
Now now, if she chooses not to see alcoholics, that is her business
This was posted in on one of the local boards this morning. I'am totally blown awat by the OP's nieve position. However posting restrictions against AA men is nothing new. This particular post just simply floors me as it is quiet clear the ignorance is not a generational issue i.e. when you see garbage like this post you can sometimes rationalize it by considering age and actually grant a pass. But when you see a 22 yr old have such a dark view of AA men you realize the 21st centry is not much different from the 20th centry. The perception of black men is hurtful and what I whitness in the media and what I experiance in real life is not the same. I've never been incarcerated, I pay my taxes, I don't embrace trouble, a good person in genaral, a law abiding citizen (Lol except my hobbying habit). I just don't know waht the fuck else one can do to be looked at and viewed as a upstanding human.

Here the link................ http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=465223 Originally Posted by Milehigh65

Ignorance is a sad thing.
Well I should slowed down and elaborated a little more. Not to misunderstand me I have no desire to see this lady before or after the post. I just was little irritated with the obvious perception she articulated. I have no problem with providers that have AA restrictions that is their prefference (to each their own). I rather know up front then to end up having a session with someone like this who would obviously be uncomfortable. I move about this site and meet and see providers of all types, so the 98% comment made by someone is probabaly understated.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-04-2012, 05:22 PM
Trust me, she has no "dark view" of AA men. I'm sure she fucks black men, dates black men, and works for a black man. It's just that she can't see black clients, because that is a rule that pimps set. Originally Posted by Brooke Wild
Just needed to quote this in case it is overlooked the first time.
Z you may be missing my point. the fact of the matter is that this is not about the prfference not to see AA men, that is nothing new as there are other ladies that post the same restrictions. The point here is has this lady posted the restriction poorly done suggestion that S'port is a sewage pool due the AA men.
  • Old-T
  • 06-04-2012, 08:25 PM
Milehigh,

I truly suspect you are giving her more thought than she probably deserves. I read her posts on that thread and others, and I wonder if there are more than a minimal number of functioning brain celles in her head. If force to wager, I'd guess the estemd Ms Sky has some seriously impaired people skills--likely from having all her thinking done for her by her "business partner".

Sad that someone would miss out on whole groups of people and whole cities. And strange that she would travel to a city she didn't like--why do you think she'd do that?

Her loss much more than yours.
To me, the bottom line or point is, this gal is clueless in regards to marketing herself...to the point that not only will she not gain new buisness, but even lose old business. (which apparently is not very good to begin with, based upon her failed attempts to drum up new business on her pathetic posts).

What type of person is she, or even how good of a provider is she....at this point who cares, simply not worth the effort to even care.
Milehigh,

I truly suspect you are giving her more thought than she probably deserves. I read her posts on that thread and others, and I wonder if there are more than a minimal number of functioning brain celles in her head. If force to wager, I'd guess the estemd Ms Sky has some seriously impaired people skills--likely from having all her thinking done for her by her "business partner".

Sad that someone would miss out on whole groups of people and whole cities. And strange that she would travel to a city she didn't like--why do you think she'd do that?

Her loss much more than yours. Originally Posted by Old-T

10-4 clear, I should not waste my time even acknowledging such a person.
  • ~Ze~
  • 06-05-2012, 04:44 AM
Milehigh, you are missing MY point of re-posting THAT.

Emphasis on the LAST two words.

Experienced people SEE what is going on. They know the "circuits" the pimps run on. They know the signs when there are some to be seen. Even if this girl is posting for herself, she isn't left to her own failures. She has people running her.