Who New! Not for the Timid...

• Joyce
  • 06-06-2012, 01:13 PM
Mentioned in a post I saw - Blue Waffle disease: I've seen plenty of photos of other diseases but never new of this....Be glad you can take care of yourself and be safe and healthy...

http://eglobalnewz.com/blue-waffle-d...ctures/115.htm
Is this an ad? You can't beat IHOP!
I'd look elsewhere for your medical information. It seems the author of this article can barely speak English and is hyping up an already known condition.. "Blue Waffle Disease" doesn't exist and is just a slang term used to describe a nasty cooter. Vaginitis covers all of these symptoms, and *many* known std's, if left untreated will discolor your vagina region. Saying that prostitutes are at higher risk than anyone else is absurd. The simple fact is that we, knowing that we are engaging in high risk (meaning many sexual partners) are hyper aware and uber cautious about our sexual health and safety.. I'm willing to bet that any of your run of the mill club hopping, shot taking, party girl hussy is *much* more likely to engage in unprotected sex than any of us working girls.. Just saying, even the dense ones have enough common sense not to play raw with strangers.
  • Joyce
  • 06-06-2012, 03:30 PM
I agree and quite honestly, I think those that have more experience in being careful - in preparation, during and after abilities/knowledge/hygeine - really are more aware to 'being just that' - compared to cookies and milk monogomus common people...

As for the picture - I've never seen such a thing! Kind of wish I hadn't...wouldn't want to find it in my salad! And defintely not on pancakes...

• Joyce
  • 06-06-2012, 03:49 PM
In my experience, it's those by Litmus test that if they question you - can be the one that is lacking, and I actually don't trust them(!)...otherwise they would know how to be safe for themselves no matter what and be easy going enough towards whom ever to figure they know as well...
Mentioned in a post I saw - Blue Waffle disease: I've seen plenty of photos of other diseases but never new of this....Be glad you can take care of yourself and be safe and healthy...

http://eglobalnewz.com/blue-waffle-d...ctures/115.htm Originally Posted by Joyce

Thank you for sharing that LOL...I just went and threw up, thanks. LOLOL

Ick. That's all I have to say.
Is this an ad? You can't beat IHOP! Originally Posted by Still Looking
Haha yeah, along with the Green Eggs and Ham thing, why the hell not, offer a blue waffle to join the rainbow crew.
I guess you can take DATY off her list. In fact you can remove her entire list!!!!!!