Pop rocks & bbbj

Was at heb today, found a childhood candy, pop rocks. First thing to my perverted mind, what would a bj feel like with the pop rocks in the lovely ladies mouth. So I grab a few .
aint that how "mikey" died?
I have done a pop rocks bj before, pretty fun and tasty
I have done a pop rocks bj before, pretty fun and tasty Originally Posted by Sexy Roxanne
Next social, after party vip, you're on.
Sounds yummy
Sounds yummy Originally Posted by countryx3levi
do you mean my cock because yes, yes it is and so is the delicious protein shake that comes out of it.
do you mean my cock because yes, yes it is and so is the delicious protein shake that comes out of it. Originally Posted by homer13
Lol that sir, I do not know. However, I bet pop rocks can make just about anything taste good, or at least better than what it'd normally be... Haha
I remember that being a popular activity in the early 80's when Pop Rocks first came out.

Kindof sounded dumb then. Wet, popping and melting candy. On sensitive areas.

I'm too serious, I know.
I was thinking hard candy would be the last thing I'd want scraping up,and down my dick!
Couple of years ago, I had a GF and she had heard about pop rocks. Came home one evening all giddy and explained them to me. What was I gonna say to them, NO? Anyway, we tried them that evening. I did not notice anything too much out of the ordinary, and apparently, she did not either. It was a nice effort nevertheless.
Sweet poppin fun ! Maybe I'll try some in my new video this weekend!
Sounds like something i should consider doing . I have done whipped cream and jolly rancher bjs but not pop rocks hmmmmmmmmm
Altoids are fun as well!
Hell lets try Coca Cola and Mentos! It'll bring new meaning to the expression Blow Job!
Was at heb today, found a childhood candy, pop rocks. First thing to my perverted mind, what would a bj feel like with the pop rocks in the lovely ladies mouth. So I grab a few . Originally Posted by sportsjockey

Have you tried it out yet?