speaking of going nuclear

• CJ7
  • 01-07-2013, 12:35 PM
A&M taught OU the meaning of the word ..

GIG EM'
That was a great game. Gig Em Ags!
Texas A&M is THE sports story of the year.
They move to the SEC, where most thought they would be lucky to win three games.
But you could not have written a Hollywood script any better. Besting 'Bama, then beating the living snot out of OU.
Think of the recruiting they will be able to do. With "Johnny Football" throwing the ball, they are an instant contender. Blue chippers will be flocking to get a chance to be part of a winning program.
Sometimes moves that seem suicidal at first turn out to be the work of genius.
The University of Texas just took a backseat to A&M for the forseeable future.
I just loved it when they beat Alabama, and then did all of that "Aggie Stuff" in Bryant-Denny Stadium right in front of the entire World.
This is College Sports at it's best.
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2013, 01:07 PM
if ND beats Bama tonight, A&M could move up to #2-3 ... HOWDY !!! ... lol

what cracked me up was listening to the all sports broadcasters talk about how OU was saavy to A&M's game having dominated the Ags for so many years ...

uh huh .... riiiiiiiiiight

anyway, I'm glad OU's defense got in Johnnys way for a few minutes or he would have slapped 70 saavy points on Stoops ass ..

har har har
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2013, 01:12 PM
Texas A&M is THE sports story of the year.
They move to the SEC, where most thought they would be lucky to win three games.
But you could not have written a Hollywood script any better. Besting 'Bama, then beating the living snot out of OU.
Think of the recruiting they will be able to do. With "Johnny Football" throwing the ball, they are an instant contender. Blue chippers will be flocking to get a chance to be part of a winning program.
Sometimes moves that seem suicidal at first turn out to be the work of genius.
The University of Texas just took a backseat to A&M for the forseeable future.
I just loved it when they beat Alabama, and then did all of that "Aggie Stuff" in Bryant-Denny Stadium right in front of the entire World.
This is College Sports at it's best. Originally Posted by Jackie S

AGGIE STUFF ..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lcZKsrgEazA

youre right Jackie, it doesnt get much better than that on a football field, ANY football field
  • Seedy
  • 01-07-2013, 01:15 PM
Fuck OU, and UT, tonight for the first time ever I will be rooting for ND. Back where I am from the ND fans are even more obnoxious than NY Yankee fans, but for some reason I would like to see ND take this one...
ND all the way! And GO YANKEES!
  • Seedy
  • 01-07-2013, 01:26 PM
ND all the way! And GO YANKEES! Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy
COG, you, and I will go round ,and round on that Yankee shit........lmao
  • CJ7
  • 01-07-2013, 01:36 PM
Fuck OU, and UT, tonight for the first time ever I will be rooting for ND. Back where I am from the ND fans are even more obnoxious than NY Yankee fans, but for some reason I would like to see ND take this one... Originally Posted by seedman55

preach my brother, PREACH!
You know, the Aggies looked invincible against OU. But they're still AGGIES. And they still chase farm animals. And tomorrow, they'll be AGGIES again!

So, yeah, it was a hell of a game. Manziel is the greatest player UT ever blew off.

Mack Brown is an idiot, but only SEEDY is DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR!
but only SEEDY is DIPSHIT OF THE YEAR! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
I am going to have to disagree. It is quite obvious to me that the Dipshit of the Year "Trending" line tilts heavily in WhirlyTurd's direction, with StupidOldLyingFart and Joe the Bloehard battling it out for 2nd place!
  • Seedy
  • 01-07-2013, 07:48 PM
I am going to have to disagree. It is quite obvious to me that the Dipshit of the Year "Trending" line tilts heavily in WhirlyTurd's direction, with StupidOldLyingFart and Joe the Bloehard battling it out for 2nd place! Originally Posted by bigtex
Nah, thats ok bt, I accept the nomination.......LMMFAO
Fuck. do I need to open this for a vote?

After all, seedy is perhaps the most illiterate fucker in here.
Nah, thats ok bt, I accept the nomination.......LMMFAO Originally Posted by seedman55
Would you settle for a guaranteed Top 5 finish?
Don't open it for a vote. Assup and BTLD would end up 1st and 2nd.