The "Come Together" Thread

And, the Cocksucking Dipshit Award goes to:

DollyBSyndromeIFFYTrendingGlen nabloemeSeedlessCuteOlshitForb rains

Not even close.
Put up a poll Randy... Then you'll see these click hounds go apeshit!
And the lamest post of the year goes to..............
And the lamest post of the year goes to.............. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Assup thanks the Academy and his life partner CJ7.

And the lamest post of the year goes to.............. Originally Posted by TheDaliLama
True, Dolly. Just goes to show you that there's not a lot to work with over there on the ri-yut.
Unfortunately, they are incapable of figuring out why they are so incapable but they inherently know they are Pieces of Shit.
  • Seedy
  • 01-09-2013, 07:05 PM
Unfortunately, they are incapable of figuring out why they are so incapable but they inherently know they are Pieces of Shit. Originally Posted by Little Stevie
Crawl back under your rock, and go back to sucking cock. Jackoff...
Crawl back under your rock, and go back to sucking cock. Jackoff... Originally Posted by seedman55

LMAO! Your room temperature I.Q. is only good at superfluous and incorrect punctuation. You seem so preoccupied with homophobic thoughts.

Dot, dot, dot. LMAO!
LMAO! Your room temperature I.Q. is only good at superfluous and incorrect punctuation. You seem so preoccupied with homophobic thoughts.

Dot, dot, dot. LMAO!
Originally Posted by Little Stevie
If his punctuation is superfluous, then by definition, it's incorrect. So when you say superfluous and incorrect, you're being superfluous. LMAO!
I love it when a plan comes together!

Many of the receipients' of the award have chimed in with either a gracious acceptance comment or a "real time" demonstration of the skills that landed them the award in the first place.
I love when it comes down to grammar and punctuation.

Good job R4C.

Of course, we haven't heard from the front runner in the race for the Specimen Cup.
  • Seedy
  • 01-10-2013, 11:25 AM
Who gives two rat shits about puncuation, what are we taking a fucking exam? What else ya got you libtard cocksuckers? Lmao
  • CJ7
  • 01-10-2013, 01:56 PM
Assup thanks the Academy and his life partner CJ7.

Originally Posted by joe bloe

dont tell me ... whirlie is your daddy and IB is your bastard son, right?