Bill Clinton named 'Father of the Year'

Please tell me this is "The Onion". This is a joke, right?

http://www.politico.com/blogs/click/...ar-153760.html
"Father of the Year"? Maybe.

"Husband of the Year"? Now, that's a different story.
I like the comments below

wonder how many step brothers/sisters Chelsey has?
I like the comments below

wonder how many step brothers/sisters Chelsey has? Originally Posted by cptjohnstone
You mean "half brothers/sisters" .. right?
One of the comments said John Edwards was awarded FOY in 2007. It appears to be true.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ow1pwtFpvq8

http://www.momanddadday.com/about_fathers.htm
I think the Board of Directors of the Council who nominated Clinton (and Edwards) is a who's who list of Democratic supporters.................... ...

John Edwards WAS nominated Father of the Year by this group back in 2007.....this group should get out of the business of telling us what constitutes being a great Dad.
Hmmm, what's the problem here? Most of you Teawipes are all about giving it retroactively to David Koresh.....
RaggedyAndy, are you competing for "Stupidest Post of 2013"? Dipshit of the Year has already been awarded to Assup.

Slick straw argument, however.
The Teawipes are now judging US! That's RICH! Don't you know the game? You say crazy shit and we call you crazy. You make stupid remarks and we call you stupid. You act like dipshits and we put you in a beauty pageant.

Maybe if you could muster a few vote, you could take the White House. And THEN there'd be no laws passed, because they'd ALL infringe on your freedom.

SNICK!
"Father of the Year"? Maybe.

"Husband of the Year"? Now, that's a different story. Originally Posted by ExNYer
Not necessarily, some wives just want to be left alone sexually so if Hillary was like that, then other than neutering himself, Bill was maybe giving her what she really wanted. Now getting caught and embarrassing her pretty much puts him out of "Husband of the Year" running, but if our society weren't so screwed up she shouldn't have been embarrassed about him getting some if she didn't want any.

What I don't get (not having been married) is women who get a guy to marry her and then not only want to start changing him, but expect his libido to match hers when she is no longer interested in sex. I see this with a lot of my friends who do get married. After the kids and sometimes before the woman just has no interest in sex. Yet it is "unfaithful" to go outside the marriage (most) but the relationship is no longer sexual at all. Now that is just f@#$%^d up. The husband is then supposed to cut them off or what?

Of all places I don't see this as one to cast stones at Bill getting a little in the Oval office even from the TeaWipes. I do think it is bad to "get some" from an intern when you are in a more powerful position, but then if that is the case, the President is in a more powerful position than almost any woman so he (unless the President were a she) would never "get some".
You would think that John Stewart, David Letterman, Jay Leno, and Jimmy Kimble could have a great day with this.