Introducing myself.

Welcome & Introduction forum I see is for providers to introduce themselves within the week them sign up with Eccie. It's been a while since I've signed up but have not really been active on the site. I want to tour the Texas and would like to introduction prior to me advertising my tour.

So can I at this point do an introduction on the Welcome & Introduction forum or can you advise what other options I have for people to get to know me?

Jordan
WOW!!

Well....umm ok, typically the welcome section is meant to be a landing pad for new members to introduce themselves to the local community but it's also a spot for registered providers to get a start. You are an established provider so you'd have to post an ad. You can also find a thread of interest and interact with the locals that way.
You can post ads in up to five cities at one time. That is if you are planning to tour to that particular city. You can place ads here in Houston, mentioning the date you plan to visit as well as introduce yourself. You can also do it in other cities you plan to visit. this can be done on the normal advertising schedule for the week. you should have recieved a provider letter when you gained Verfied Provider access. if you don't have that letter, I can send to you.

Our welcome area is indeed for new recently joined providers, who haven't yet gained Verified Provider status. They can't post in our advertising areas. Therefore, it would be unfair to allow Verfied providers to post in the welcome areas.
I just want to clarify something regarding placing ads. Are you saying I can place an ad with an "interest" in visiting a particular city without giving a definitive date as to when I'll be visiting?

I just want to make sure.
Or you can post that ad with a projected date in mind.
I might add this. Come see us girl.
I just want to clarify something regarding placing ads. Are you saying I can place an ad with an "interest" in visiting a particular city without giving a definitive date as to when I'll be visiting?

I just want to make sure. Originally Posted by JordanJewels
You can post ads in up to five cities at one time. That is if you are planning to tour to that particular city. You can place ads here in Houston, mentioning the date you plan to visit as well as introduce yourself. You can also do it in other cities you plan to visit. this can be done on the normal advertising schedule for the week. you should have recieved a provider letter when you gained Verfied Provider access. if you don't have that letter, I can send to you.

I am sorry If it wasn't clear the first time. You must list dates on future visit on early ads. but, you can't post anywhere else to gauge interest...........other than an ad....................

When you gained Verfied Provider status, you were sent a provider letter that answered these same questions you are asking. If you no longer have that letter. I will resend.......
SoulManike:

I apologize if I am answering questions in a provider letter that I do not recall receiving. Since joining Eccie I have changed email addresses and no longer have access to the email that I once had when first signing up with Eccie.

I read the rules in regards to advertising even on this site, but just wanted clarification for some things.

Again, I would appreciate if you could send me the provider letter again.

Thanks for all your time.

Jordan
SoulManike:

I apologize if I am answering questions in a provider letter that I do not recall receiving. Since joining Eccie I have changed email addresses and no longer have access to the email that I once had when first signing up with Eccie.

I read the rules in regards to advertising even on this site, but just wanted clarification for some things.

Again, I would appreciate if you could send me the provider letter again.

Thanks for all your time.

Jordan Originally Posted by JordanJewels
Ike will send it, in return we'd like you to print it out and send a topless photo of you holding it......you know, just for confirmation purposes!

All kidding aside please email Houston@eccie.net and we will hook you up with it.
Hope you decide to visit Texas!!
Hope you decide to visit Texas!! Originally Posted by TexGent
What TexGent said...come on out Texas...! keep me in mind or PM me I will pre-book.