Date: 5/14/21
Name: Gio25
Phone: 956-616-6690
Email Address: Rgv.gio25@gmail.com
URL / Website: https://eccie.net/member.php?u=446173
City: Amarillo
State: Texas
Address: Hotel near I40 and Soncy, various eateries, all over town
Activities: Several massages, DATY, DATO, bbbj, Mish, CG, K9, repeat several times, cuddle, sleep, repeat again. Many public activities also
Hair Length and Color: Black below shoulders
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Hispanic
Physical Description: Gio is about 5'4, great thighs and ass, thick but in great shape. Awesome 38DDD tits, beautiful face and when wearing her glasses almost looks nerdy, but in contacts is a knockout! Several beautiful tattoos front and back, a flat belly and one of the sexiest belly buttons ever! She has a landing strip but shaved clean otherwise-and is well reviewed for how wet and juicy she gets with very little effort-but damn the effort is so worthwhile!
Recommendation: Yes
Sounds like an enjoyable date with a Happy Ending!
Sounds like fun, I saw her on Wednesday, definitely a keeper.

Sounds like fun, I saw her on Wednesday, definitely a keeper.

Originally Posted by hammertoe395
See his review on oh2....he is doing things right.
It only takes a couple minutes to copy paste the eccie report into oh2 but they allow more useful info, like the donation.
Nice!!!!
It only takes a couple minutes to copy paste the eccie report into oh2 but they allow more useful info, like the donation.
Haven't been able to cut and paste a review into OH2...I spend the time to put in the information, paste and hit submit and it is blank. Any suggestion.