Girl+Girl+Guy…. What gets you off? 💜

I’m not new to doing doubles but….
Just curious…. What does a client prefer in a doubles session? I know there are multiple variables such as length of appointment, type of appointment, etc… however I’m wondering what men like most!?

Would they prefer that the two girls get down and dirty with each other and tell the client to stick it wherever (limited to their choices and allowances) they want to when they want to…?

Would they prefer that both girls worship and give him all the attention the entire time and just a little bit of girl on girl play…?

……….. Or should there be a happy medium?

I know curiosity “killed the cat” but this little kitty has a million lives so I figured I’d ask….

I would love to hear from the ladies as well! What avenue do you take while doing doubles in the bedroom and what was your result?!!
Personally, my best doubles experiences have been when the girls were into each other. They enjoyed getting dirty with each other and letting me direct and join in the fun
Not sure. Never had a threesome. Looking to change that.
Definitely what you are calling the"happy medium". The best doubles sessions I've had were where everyone is enjoying each other and paying attention to each other.

I've had a couple of triples (FFFM)... so very fun, but there's definitely less that 4 people can engage in together. Typically those end up being where a couple of ladies end up making out together, or else all three are concentrating on the guy.
+1
Thanks for asking POD and I’ve been fortunate to have several great doubles sessions.

What I look for

Chemistry between the 2 gals. I would be great if they’ve played together before but if you can get the chemistry right there something really sexy of 2 girls enjoying themselves together for the first time.

Girls need to really be bi. I found many gals advertise they are bi but seem to be much more “gay for pay” and not really appreciate being and enjoying an amazing woman.

Girls and guys need to enjoy multi tasking. Nothing better than a gal sitting on your face reverse cg while the other gal is riding you cg and the 2 are passionately kissing.
Or the gals are in 69 and the guy is in mish. I could go on but you get my drift.

I two regular gals and after the finish no matter how it ended when gal would get a wet towel and touch up her hair saying he shot on you. That was super hot.

Let if anyone is done to try.
I danced for a while and booked a few bachelor parties here and there. I tend to take what I learned from those experiences and apply them to duos. And what I've learned is that men really just want to see two women who are genuinely bisexual. So I'm all about pleasing my duo partner as much as I am into pleasing the fella who brought us together. In duo bookings, I'm more dominate with my duo partner (but I tend to be more dominate with women anyway) and then a bit more submissive to the client. I like being bossed around a bit now and then.

But my favorites are duo dinner dates; it totally turns up the heat and the body is literally humming from anticipation. And the building of sensual tension is so subtle but erotic: exchanging lingering glances and body language speaking volumes, inviting each other closer until I feel theirs hands on me - one's fingertips tickling my lips after a sip of wine, to a firm hand resting eagerly over just peeking skin along a thigh-high slit in my skirt!

I need an Austin duo partner before I come down for my photoshoot later this month.
MMMFFMMM
Great question!

I enjoy women being submissive BCD generally, so my favorite FFMs are where both girls worship me and I get all the attention the entire time with just enough girl on girl play to be visually entertaining...
[W]hat I've learned is that men really just want to see two women who are genuinely bisexual. So I'm all about pleasing my duo partner as much as I am into pleasing the fella who brought us together. Originally Posted by PaigeSavage
Great question!

I enjoy women being submissive BCD generally, so my favorite FFMs are where both girls worship me and I get all the attention the entire time with just enough girl on girl play to be visually entertaining... Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
+1. Other than doubles amp massage with breasts out a few times in Texas had true double in Thailand years ago with nuru - very nice having butt massaged as I’m inside the other!
Great question!

I enjoy women being submissive BCD generally, so my favorite FFMs are where both girls worship me and I get all the attention the entire time with just enough girl on girl play to be visually entertaining... Originally Posted by Diamond Dave
+1. Other than doubles amp massage with breasts out a few times in Texas had true double in Thailand years ago with nuru - very nice having butt massaged by one hot naked young woman as I’m inside the other!
The most important part is that the two girls really be into each other.

My favorite is to start with a double BJ, then them take turns riding me for a bit with the other on my face, then the girls take turns on the bottom with me in one while another is on her face, and kissing the one getting eaten.

I like to stop a few times when I'm about to pop so I can build up a really huge one and shoot it on both of their tits. I've surprised myself with how gigantic of a load I can shoot with two girls and holding back for a while.

It's amazing, especially with a slight flower buzz and a drink or two to take the edge off so I'm rock hard but not on a hair trigger.
Im not a guy lol
BUT I can say that the BEST doubles are when there is a "intimate connection" between the ladies...makes for a passion filled playtime and all parties involved win big!!
Chemistry between the 2 ladies and then its a party!!!