Tucker Carlson Out at Fox News

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/24/b...e=articleShare

Not surprising, seeing how Fox had to shell out $787 million due to their lies about Dominion. Which Fox talking head will be the next to roll?
Sean Hannity maybe.......
And now Don Lemon is out at CNN. Both he and Tucker caused their management lots of headaches. Could cable TV news conglomerates now be holding their hosts accountable? That would be a great thing to see, but I ain’t holding my breath…..
Looks like Tucker never knew it was coming. His last words on his show Friday night were “see you Monday”.
He's obnoxious. Yes, they all are but him, intolerable. Glad he's gone.
Tucker already has an offer to be on another news show.
  • pxmcc
  • 04-25-2023, 04:11 AM
yup, truth matters. who knew..

he was tolerable until he cost Fox the better part of a billion dollars. then it was, you're good, but not that good..

is his new offer on newsmax? or some kind of podcast gig sponsored by truth social? there he can freely spout "truths"..

he can play Wormtongue to Trump's Saruman..
Well I understand those of you above who did not like him, but to his credit he tried to keep it real and in journalism when some one who tells it like it is, is muzzled it is not a good thing.
Tucker already has an offer to be on another news show. Originally Posted by arañanegra
RT News. They love people like Tucker.
Personal opinions are not "keeping it real". Factual news with no slants, no embellishments, no partial truths, no quoting out of context is real. Neither Fox News nor CNN are now news channels as they started off.
If you don’t watch the news you’re uninformed, if you do watch the news you’re misinformed.
He can always start a podcast.....
I think you mean an entertainment show... not a news show.... keep in mind just what, a month or two ago fox in court had to admit to lying for years to its viewers. they have to pay huge fines and that's why they're firing people. But Fox didn't show you that. For the weeks they were in court they just rambled on like court wasn't happening.

=arañanegra;1063171182]Tucker already has an offer to be on another news show.[/QUOTE]
Exactly theyre entertainment not News Theyre no different then E.T Entertainment Tonight or TMZ

Personal opinions are not "keeping it real". Factual news with no slants, no embellishments, no partial truths, no quoting out of context is real. Neither Fox News nor CNN are now news channels as they started off. Originally Posted by majorjones
I think Tucker Carlson will be just fine, he’s suppose to start a show of some sort on Twitter, can’t wait to see him back again!