I bet the St. James Dj is happy

Elton John Tiny Dancer is on the radio every 30 minutes now so he probably thinks he can justify playing it at the titty bar now back to back with little nas x like the good old days😂
Not a review, moved from Strip Clubs
Hello. If you are reading this I want to ask you to help save us from the over officious mod on the Houston strip club review forum. The draconian soup Nazi approach they have taken has virtually killed the possibility of tangential discussion or banter, unlike the Dallas strip club board which actually has some personality. And they wonder why the clubs in Houston are struggling? Look at the surrounding social concept. Whatever you can do to assist would be greatly appreciated. Thank you.
Amex
Policy is what it is.
Non-reviews do not go in the review forums and will always be moved.
Usually to the men's room, but you don't have PA.
Amex
Policy is what it is.
Non-reviews do not go in the review forums and will always be moved.
Usually to the men's room, but you don't have PA. Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
Thanks for providing readers with a clear cut example of your draconian, Boston Tea Tax management style. Since you volunteered, do you mind explaining the difference between the Houston review board and the Dallas review board, which is running rings around you in terms of engagement? What is the benefit of stifling on topic tangential discussion? "It is what it is" is a cop out.

And you throw in the fact that I'm not a paid member like that's supposed to validate your stance. Lol why would I want to.
And you throw in the fact that I'm not a paid member like that's supposed to validate your stance. Lol why would I want to. Originally Posted by amexblack
Not taking sides, but he was letting you know that he moved your thread to the Sandbox instead of the Men’s Room so that you could still have access to it. The Men’s Room requires premium access.
Wonder how long it will take for the op's rant to result in wholesale changes to the Dallas forum???
Wonder how long it will take for the op's rant to result in wholesale changes to the Dallas forum??? Originally Posted by O'Mike
Lol exactly. Lets compound the dumb wherever we can.
Let us know when it happens, so we can give the credit to you for it............if you've not gotten banned by then, LOL. Not good to poke a hornets nest or forget we are all guests on this forum.

Let us know when it happens, so we can give the credit to you for it............if you've not gotten banned by then, LOL. Not good to poke a hornets nest or forget we are all guests on this forum.

. Originally Posted by O'Mike
Thank the Almighty you aren't in charge of the first amendment with that attitude of yours.
Do you really believe that your first amendment rights apply in a private internet forum?? LOL, what a foolish thought process. The owners and their designated representatives set the rules, they have zero responsibility to consider your perceived 'rights' if they choose not to allow certain comments or criticisms.

Do you really believe that your first amendment rights apply in a private internet forum?? LOL, what a foolish thought process. The owners and their designated representatives set the rules, they have zero responsibility to consider your perceived 'rights' if they choose not to allow certain comments or criticisms.

Poor reading comprehension skills also, I see...
Nope, just able to read between the lines at what you inelequontely wrote, LOL.

Got any more not so sharp witted responses? Maybe try to address the issue this time???

Have you PM'd a mod to have a personal reply to your grievances or is just ranting in public more your style?

Nope, just able to read between the lines at what you inelequontely wrote, LOL.

Got any more not so sharp witted responses? Maybe try to address the issue this time???

Have you PM'd a mod to have a personal reply to your grievances or is just ranting in public more your style?

Lol only lines you read between are in comic books champ. Otherwise you would be offended at my suggestion you prefer the "beat me harder daddy" approach to this matter.
Otherwise you would be offended at my suggestion you prefer the "beat me harder daddy" approach to this matter. Originally Posted by amexblack

Where exactly did you make that reference?? Do you have this thread confused with some other worthless rant you are posting in.

I get it, you like to stir up trouble then fight on the internet. Enjoy your little games.

I'm out.........