That's enough!!!!!!!!!!

I know I have been negative on a few things on this site. I have always been truthful though. The Nebraska board is getting way out of hand and If people think I am not a contributer anymore I will just stay off the state board. I will continue to lurk but I guess it's just not worth it to say what's really on your mind. I am tired of getting into fights with people because of it and I won't play the political game and color it up. I wish everyone the best and hope your session hunts are successful. When the last moderator left he asked me to take his place. The reason I didn't was because I always wanted to have an opinion on here. You just can't have one without getting blasted anymore. Stay positive everyone and good luck.
I shall repeat something I wrote in the Chloe thread:

"Burk may rub some the wrong way on here, but this board is full of information that some may like and some may not like. Everyone has an ATF or a lady they've seen a couple times and they adore, but its not going to be the same for the next guy who visits her."

I'd hate to see you go.

Everyone has an opinion and you know what they say about opinions.......
Don't go Burk. I value your opinions. I don't always agree, but your input is needed.

I think we need to remember that what is posted is often opinion and based in personal preference. As Snowbeard reminded us earlier: YMMV.
Burk, you and I have butt heads in the past BUT that doesn't discount the fact that you are a great contributor to our hobby community. I too would hate to see you go.
See yas later burkaweenie- cant take the heat- leave the kitchen- she did.
wow...w a d
Cant you say anything other than wow dickweed.