YMMV Blues

• fcr59
  • 09-03-2019, 10:10 PM
So like a good scout, I do my research and see only established well-reviewed local ladies. I realize that there’s a connection between cost of service and quality of such. While I have an established relationship with solid provider, I decided to dabble in search of variety. To that end I contacted an ECCIE lady and provided info above and beyond and was ghosted twice. I had to re-establish and was given an obvious “song and dance.” I maybe horny but I am not stupid. Then went with another quality provider and arrangements came together nicely. I texted confirmation an hour beforehand and busted my butt to be there on time. Texted from outside, 20 mins late, another 10, excuse upon excuse. I am in the incall a full 45 later than scheduled (provider has a history of running late). Failing to realize the value of my time, she wants to share her life philosophy with me and recent life history and then wants to spend another 15 mins in the bathroom. Then as I am foaming at the mouth, wants to still blab while doing a less than attentive foreplay. I finally pleaded for focus and action and left dangerously late for home.
Sorry to whine, but I am usually very considerate and feel as I was taken for granted and to some degree misused. I do not care to out either provider but I will not call on either again. Sticking with my steady, reliable
Is your avatar an accurate representation of yourself ?

Just a thought.
  • fcr59
  • 09-04-2019, 10:44 AM
Not there yet. Great response!
Any goober can get an account here, hell I got one, so being a member here with a positive history doesn't really mean a whole hell of a lot. As they used to say on TV, past performance is not indicative of future results. Some of the most well-reviewed providers on here have flaked out on set appointments or ghosted me after the verification without explanation. Life happens to all of us. I see no point in lighting the women up over it. Particularly when they have all my info, or they are popular enough to have their own stable of white knights to twist it into being my fault or shittalk me; not that I really care what a fellow degenerate thinks of me. I do the most sensible thing I can think of - vote with my wallet and move on.