BBD buffet is a joke

Same 💩 over and over again
Im here right now and this buffet is disappointing and disgusting 😒
Fire the lazy chef
Food comes from Chico Lococs. What time were you there? Starts at 11. Would not try it later than 2 as its been cooked for some time by then, even if its a fresh try they put out
What kind of budget do you think that chef is working with every day?

It’s far and away the best FREE buffet in town that I’m aware of.

But you’re right, it’s more times than not very disappointing.
I don't go to a strip club to eat.

Besides, a buffet at a strip club is always going to be the same cheap stuff. If you are thinking you are going to get steaks, meatloaf, baked potatoes, ect. for free, please tell me where you go for that.
I mean, it's FREE - how many free buffets do you know of in town and of those free buffets, how many of them are actually good?
And I'm pretty sure most guys don't come for the buffet, so I'm not sure why they would go out of their way to make the buffet delicious. I consider the buffet a bonus when I go to BDD.
Bro they are literally feeding you to stay longer, for free. What more do you want?
PTs buffet on Wednesday ((Italian), Thursday (Tex-Mex) and Friday (BBQ) is decent, but you do have to spend $6 or so on a drink.
The op can go to Golden Corral. The buffet is al lot better , but it costs more and good luck trying to see the waitresses tits
OP posted at 9:12 pm saying he is there right now so he was there at 9 pm ish.

That's the afternoon to closing buffet that started at 4 pm which is corn dogs, hot dogs wieners, chips, beans, chili, melted cheese, frozen burger patties that look like they were steamed or broiled in an oven and not cook on a fire grill, hamburger buns and hot dog buns, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pico and pickles and condiments fixings for the burgers.

The lunch buffet from 11-2 is better and changes every weekday.

One day I went they had prime rib, another day it was different kind of sliced chicken breasts and pork slices along with salad, steamed veggies, mashed taters and there is also dessert.

Also one day every weekday they have Tex Mex.

For $3 cover and you get a free buffet, all you have to do is buy a drink and you don't even have to buy an alcoholic drink, get a bottled water, it's still cheaper than going to a Chinese buffet for lunch which will now run you about $15 with tax, not including tip and soft drink or iced tea.

The op can go to Golden Corral. T Originally Posted by Rufus X. Sarsparilla

Golden Corral is nasty. I haven't step into one since 2009.
I don't go to a strip club to eat.

Besides, a buffet at a strip club is always going to be the same cheap stuff. If you are thinking you are going to get steaks, meatloaf, baked potatoes, ect. for free, please tell me where you go for that. Originally Posted by Wile E Coyote
I have had all those things at BDD and more over the years. Day shift is typicaly fair to good. Nice varity every day. Food gets guys in early and keeps them there longer. Good business move and clearly works as BDD has had it longer than I can remember.

Pre covid, the free buffett at The Mens Club was all that and far more. Steak, prime rib, shrimp, and much more. Restarant quality too. Other clubs used to do it as well. Been some talk of The Mens club bringing it back.
OP posted at 9:12 pm saying he is there right now so he was there at 9 pm ish.

That's the afternoon to closing buffet that started at 4 pm which is corn dogs, hot dogs wieners, chips, beans, chili, cheese frozen burger patties that look like they were steamed or broiled in an oven and not cook on a fire grill, hamburger buns and hot dog buns, fresh lettuce, tomatoes, onions, pico and pickles and condiments fixings for the burgers.

The lunch buffet from 11-2 is better and changes every weekday.

One day I went they had prime rib, another day it was different kind of sliced chicken breasts and pork slices along with salad, steamed veggies, mashed taters and there is also dessert.

Also one day every weekday they have Tex Mex.

For $3 cover and you get a free buffet, all you have to do is buy a drink and you don't even have to buy an alcoholic drink, get a bottled water, it's still cheaper than going to a Chinese buffet for lunch which will now run you about $15 with tax, not including tip and soft drink or iced tea.

Golden Corral is nasty. I haven't step into one since 2009. Originally Posted by CG2014
5 hours after the start of a buffet is way too late. Even if they keep refilling the trays, odds are it was all cooked hours before and kept warm. I agree, day shift is much better.
Don’t waste you time on the buns. Hot dog buns and burger buns under the red heat light get hard. I just go cheese on patty and chili and cheese on dog no buns with some chips gets the job done. Eat with fork. Frito chili pie setup option as well is not a bad way to go either. I recommend the shredded cheese and not the processed nacho cheese style. Pretty good for 3 bucks I’d say.
Did not know lunch was diff and will have to check out.
during the midday world cup games a few years back it was fantastic. Not the best food but I got tits, games, and a full belly. It was great!

But yeah I am sure it isnt the best quality.
It is typical for bar quality food. Sometimes, its actualy quite good. Others not so much. Again, typical bar quality food
Looks like Bucks clubs want to be like Baby Dolls too