Best time to go to an AMP?

Looking to go to an AMP that offers FS and has a lineup or at least young providers. What's the best time to go? Does it matter it if I go at 8pm or 2 am?

Also, do any of these places have lineups?
Most will do line ups. But the girls don’t like it.
The best time in my opinion is around 11 am. Girls are awake and fresh. And chances are you won’t be following some other hard dick.
And most ladies are in the 35/45 range, but that’s Korean 35/45. So most of them look 25/35.

PS. You can go any time but if it’s at 2 am don’t be surprised if she is less than enthusiastic. Because she has to be up and ready for work in a few hours.
Most will do line ups. But the girls don’t like it.
The best time in my opinion is around 11 am. Girls are awake and fresh. And chances are you won’t be following some other hard dick.
And most ladies are in the 35/45 range, but that’s Korean 35/45. So most of them look 25/35.

PS. You can go any time but if it’s at 2 am don’t be surprised if she is less than enthusiastic. Because she has to be up and ready for work in a few hours. Originally Posted by Hank3fan

Thanks for the reply. Gonna have to check out Bali or any of the other highly reviewed ones.
did an 11 AM trip and found every place was "you come back" early lunch crowd?
did an 11 AM trip and found every place was "you come back" early lunch crowd? Originally Posted by mikehammer002001
Well the trick is you scheduled ahead the night before. Or I’ll show up at about 10:45/10:50 if I’m just doing a walk in with no appointment.
I try to stay away from the late 1:00 am crowd.
On the late night, 1-2 am or later;
As stated earlier she knows that she will be going again in a few hours and and she needs rest, relaxation, and sleep.

Assuming that she is popular, she is tired and needs sleep now.
If she is popular, she already feels like she has been fighting a porcupine all day, she has been stuck so many times. Plus repeatedly sucking and massaging. She is tired and tired of doing it. Last thing she wants is another dick to please.

The late crowd usually comes from the bars. Too full of booze to get up. She has to work her ass off just to get something to work with. Often that drunk crowd is unpleasant. The girls generally don't like to see a customer coming in that late especially if he has been drinking.

There are no rules that apply to anything, every time. What I stated is what I have been told by the AMP girls that have seen as very regulars for a long time.

Torito
+1^^
When the wife is gone
When the wife is gone Originally Posted by PeterBota
+1 less complicated that way, once you figure out how to be creative with Find My Friends on the iPhone.
  • K2S0
  • 08-18-2018, 03:20 PM
Anytime you want to drain your balls.
When I go to the gym or Sams to pick something up. Just can't go home smelling like perfume.