City: dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: -
URL / Website: -
Activities: Bbbj,hj,fs,fbsm,daty
Hair Length and Color: Probably long but was kept in a bun
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5'4 5'5 ish in height d cups soft skin, not fat but not skinny
Recommendation: Yes
She prefers it but there is an upcharge but ymmv
No upcharge at four seasons. It was all good under the hood
No upcharge at four seasons. It was all good under the hood Originally Posted by Blackout100
Leon said there was an up charge. Looks like you'll say anything to get mongers to go to four seasons.
Regarding an upcharge for BB at 4 Seasons, during the session I had with Jina she mentioned "You better leave good tip" when discussing using the hat or not. Personally I despise the upsell BS, and I never actually agreed to what I would consider to be her suggestion. That and no MSOG of any kind with Jina, and there was no F'ing way I was going to leave anything extra beyond what she had to scoop out. Generally the session with Jina was pretty good, but there are girls at LA and CGS that are prettier without the extra BS.

As for 4 Seasons, Pam was fantastic. No hat = no problem with her.
Leon said there was an up charge. Looks like you'll say anything to get mongers to go to four seasons. Originally Posted by ntxguy
Ive never had to do up for viola. She was always open with me
  • Aoi
  • 10-21-2022, 07:18 PM
Regarding an upcharge for BB at 4 Seasons, during the session I had with Jina she mentioned "You better leave good tip" when discussing using the hat or not. Personally I despise the upsell BS, and I never actually agreed to what I would consider to be her suggestion. That and no MSOG of any kind with Jina, and there was no F'ing way I was going to leave anything extra beyond what she had to scoop out. Generally the session with Jina was pretty good, but there are girls at LA and CGS that are prettier without the extra BS.

As for 4 Seasons, Pam was fantastic. No hat = no problem with her. Originally Posted by AgMonger
From my experience, Thai girls are a little more conservative with the extras.

Koreans, including Viola, have no such hesitation.
I don't think she is there now
I swung by yesterday (Wed 26 Oct) and got Nana. I passed and Viola came in next. I decided to give it a go and was not impressed. I'll post a review but a CBJ didn't do a damn thing for me and she wouldn't entertain the idea of taking it off. Seems I need to narrow the field to the two all stars.
I have seen Pam, Viola twice and have had NO issues with either of them. In fact they are both very fun and I personally had great times with them. I have also seen Julie and Sunny. They were not as good in the 'fun' zone.
Those who have seen my posts or talk to me in PM know I'm NOT a promoter.
I don't do reviews anymore due the Leos looking to bust these places.

I think if you guys do your own research and recon, should not have to worry about what others are saying, unless it's a Leo warning.
Just my 2 penny's worth.