Question for the Providers.....

I just want to get a provider's point of view on what is proper procedure if during a session let's assume "unknowingly" the hobbyist noticed that Aunt flo or your cycle has started- should the client be entitled to a full refund or does it depend on how long the session has been going on for example if it's an hour session and the client has already been there 30 mins- should he just get half the rate back?

I haven't personally dealt with a provider while on her cycle- but it appears at least once a month someone has a review where the girl is on her cycle. The only thing I had that was close to this was back in the ASPD days I scheduled a session with a provider who was a GFE provider- I arrived and she was sneezing/coughing/blowing her nose etc and said: "Oh sorry I have a little cold..." I immediately told her the session will not be taking place and gave her some choice words of why she would dare even schedule with anyone knowing she had a cold or cold symptoms.

I think 2 Cardinal sins a provider can make in this business is having sessions while on her cycle and having sessions with cold symptoms especially if the provider is a GFE lady.

So ladies is this happened would you give the client a full refund?
should the client be entitled to a full refund or does it depend on how long the session has been going on for example if it's an hour session and the client has already been there 30 mins- should he just get half the rate back? Originally Posted by wellendowed1911
What would that be called? A florated refund?

Sorry
in all my years, i've been in three encounters when i found out in flagrante delicto (*) that the provider had either just started her menstrual cycle or had been on it for a day or so. all w/out her telling me anything about it.

one said "oh, damn", another said "damn, i'm not supposed to start until next week" and another said "oh, my!"

the first two women were apologetic, then got warm washcloths and cleaned us up thoroughly.

the third woman played dumb about it and didnt do a thing. i immediately went to the bathroom, washed up, and dried up. when i got back, she was fully clothed and stated she had to leave to go see her sister at Baylor hospital who'd just been in a wreck [this was maybe 20-25 mins into an hr appt].

the only one i continued consulting was the one i had been consulting w/ for years [not the "played dumb" one].

Ladies, if your menstrual cycle/period is close, has just started, or has been going at least a day, INFORM YOUR CLIENT OF YOUR SITUATION and give him the option of continuing or rescheduling.
finding this out during the consultation is bad manners and a health risk.

(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_flagrante_delicto
in all my years, i've been in three encounters when i found out in flagrante delicto (*) that the provider had either just started her menstrual cycle or had been on it for a day or so. all w/out her telling me anything about it.

one said "oh, damn", another said "damn, i'm not supposed to start until next week" and another said "oh, my!"

the first two women were apologetic, then got warm washcloths and cleaned us up thoroughly.

the third woman played dumb about it and didnt do a thing. i immediately went to the bathroom, washed up, and dried up. when i got back, she was fully clothed and stated she had to leave to go see her sister at Baylor hospital who'd just been in a wreck [this was maybe 20-25 mins into an hr appt].

the only one i continued consulting was the one i had been consulting w/ for years [not the "played dumb" one].

PM me if you want more details.

Ladies, if your menstrual cycle/period is close, has just started, or has been going at least a day, INFORM YOUR CLIENT OF YOUR SITUATION and give him the option of continuing or rescheduling.
finding this out during the consultation is bad manners and a health risk.

(*) http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_flagrante_delicto Originally Posted by pmdelites
In the past 8 years I have been confronted with Auntie Flo four times. The first three, I was informed before the meeting and given the choice of rain check or modified activity at discount. I took rain check.

The 4th, I was informed once the KJ started. Nothing worked after that announcement. Having left the gift, I left very disappointed.

I agree with PmDelites. Inform your client beforehand.
Providers...you are welcome to chime in... ;-)
Providers...you are welcome to chime in... ;-) Originally Posted by Prolongus
A few might claim they always alert the client.

We may get a lecture as to how some women are just irregular.

Most will be quiet and continue to try and hide it with cups or sponges. Hell I can't afford to miss a week of work every month.

Bono singing Sunday Bloody Sunday in the rain at Red Rocks comes to mind.
And that's why God made blow jobs folks.
Wow guess this thread went to the toilet not one response from a provider? Jeez!!!!
You really didn't think one of the providers would chime in did you???

I've had ONE to play crazy and try to lie with a "I CUT EASY" as her excuse...REALLY ??? LYING COW......I washed up QUICKLY & gave her 30 for the HEAD and was OUT of there......

I had another that HONESTLY didn't know she had started until I pulled out...She FREAKED OUT, started crying and was apologizing continuously...She came back after the ALL CLEAR and made up for the PUNCH BOWL experience...
Personally, I take off. I don't know about other ladies, but I don't even feel like working...not only physically, but mentally. Point blank, I'm irritable, I feel fat, I don't have any patience...I just take it as my extended weekend/time off every month.

I must add, though, that there have been a few men that will text me, and when I inform them I'm off due to Mother Nature, they say they don't mind - put a towel down. This shocked me at first, but to each their own.

I do think if a woman knows she should inform...but ever woman is also entitled to run her business as she pleases.
Idk. It has only happened to me once when I first started and I was absolutely mortified. It was enough to make me pay much closer attention not to let it happen again.

At first thought, I'd say leave the agreed amount and do a review of your experience. But this is really a subjective issue due to whether or not you think the provider had an honest mishap or is just trying to hustle you when she knew good and well she was "out of commission".

No woman's body is alike 100% (obviously) so its really hard to say what other women should do in that case bc it is her body and her business. Maybe she does have an unpredictable cycle, only she knows for sure. However, if that is the case then maybe she could let her clients know up front and offer an alternative type of session at an alternative rate should she end up having to close the kitchen down shortly before or during the session.

As always, communication is the key.

Hope that helps a little.

Good night, gentlemen and bambigirl!
Bambigirl thanks for responding- jeez sort of weird to know men have fetish of having intercourse when ladies are on their period wor.

thatHotnurse- thank you as well.
Well with my experience, there was a time while I was in session with a client I happen to start while we were fucking. Once he noticed a little redness there, he didn't give a shit. He actually got off to fucking a woman thats on their cycle. I freaked out but shit the last time I ever did anything like that was with an old ex boyfriend while in high school.

Now I just don't even bother to make appointments while its that time of the month. The guys always tell me, "well your mouth isn't our of order. Is the back door open too?"

Ok so like I don't speak Greek. Just English and Spanish. My mouth is always ready for some cock thats for sure! Just shoot that cum all over my face and tits.

Since I will be visiting DFW next week, Aunt Flo won't be visiting either so I'm ready for a wild time. My turkey is ready to be stuffed!
I'm irritable, I feel fat, I don't have any patience... Originally Posted by bambigirl
Irritable and lack of patience I get, but fat? With your body? What, do you become a chubby 90 lbs?

Is the back door open too?"

Ok so like I don't speak Greek. Just English and Spanish. Originally Posted by Majestycctx
Sweetie, with a derriere like that; you need to be tri-lingual.
I think that for women, it's a tough topic to respond to. Also, the ladies above who answered gave some great ones!!!

Thankfully, I don't have to deal with that anymore but there were a few times, especially when I was going through the change (not sexy sounding, I know), that honestly a female just doesn't know what is going on with her body.

You don't have a calendar to follow. I'm sure that some ladies have times where it happens and it's a very honest mistake. When I was in my period, I had no problem asking a guy is he wanted to see me or not because of this.

Also, unless you're on the pill, this monthly thing can be irregular. Often, guys just didn't care. I found this mostly to be true with regular clients, ones that knew me well, and had a lot of experience with women.

I never offered a discount for it.

All of the women in my inner circle, when I had one , generally took off while they were having a period. I never could take off a week each month and so I either just told the guy, or we did other things, or heck ... that's why Walmart makes dark blue towels.

So I made do. If you're having some serious issues with this, then clarify that seeing a women in her period is an absolute no no.

Really, it just happens sometimes. I wouldn't read too much into it ... or think that a woman was trying to get one over on you.

Sometimes, they just need to work. It's the human condition and all.

Am I the only woman who used to get REALLY horny during her period? It also happened during the time I was pregnant. It's just earthy to me, I guess.

Damn. TMI. I know.

Always,
Elisabeth