So who can really Deepthroat FF?

Ive read an old thread regarding this but it was fairly old and wanted to see who is still around who masters this. Im gonna be in town Friday early morning and have always had a huge deepthroat fetish, unfortunately the providers I saw who claim they could, couldn't.

Im talking about balls deep, have your hands behind her head pushing in every single inch possible facefuck. All positions are a plus. I saw a video online where a guy was fucking this girls face while her head was off the bed and you could literally see his cock comming in and out of her throat.

So ladies, im ready to quench my appetite in this area. I know size and aggressiveness matters so Im around 9 inches slim in girth. I appreciate any posts or PM directly.

Annnnnd GO!
All these iso's in coed lately...
Infamous BJ is your gal.

And I did see an ad for her the other week.

I wish that I could do that, I've actually tried and practiced, etc., but I cannot.

Dammit.

Anyway, I've heard from a few friends (who have experienced her talents) that she truly delivers. Completely.

Good luck.
Elisabeth
I have a gagging deep throat fetish.. I love it..
<---------
  • BLM69
  • 08-07-2014, 10:30 AM
I believe Infamous BJ has a xtube video showcasing her talent.
I relish being with a girl that enjoys being "forced" to take a cock down her throat (i.e. the guy pulls her mouth until his balls are grinding on her chin and she's sputtering...not truly struggling...drooling and her eyes and getting a bit teary-eyed as he releases her head and she's allowed to take a deep breath and drool a bit before he pushes it back down her throat). Love the feeling of her taking me into her throat so that when I cum it's pumped right into her guts.
Got 2 leads off here.

Oh, but this is one of those subjective type threads, because one man's deepthroat is another man's tip drill.

I've met some providers that guys swore up and down were deepthroat queens and...not so much.

And before I get flamed, I'm not claiming to be fuckin blackzilla or anything. I'm just sayin.
Got 2 leads off here.

Oh, but this is one of those subjective type threads, because one man's deepthroat is another man's tip drill.

I've met some providers that guys swore up and down were deepthroat queens and...not so much.

And before I get flamed, I'm not claiming to be fuckin blackzilla or anything. I'm just sayin. Originally Posted by str8.2.bbbj
Let me know when you want to say hello to the back of my throat.
Deep throat to what depth how many inches. Where the 8+ inch deep throaters at?
Man yall get outta here with your 8 and 9 inch dicks. Yall makin mother fuckers feel inadequate.
And yet another advantage of being me. EVERYONE can take me balls deep.
Let me know when you want to say hello to the back of my throat. Originally Posted by BrownSugarBaby
Damn...
Love the feeling of her taking me into her throat so that when I cum it's pumped right into her guts. Originally Posted by txcwby6
That is Aliesha. Never tastes a drop.
I love to deep throat!!! My ability to swallow a dick without gagging is my SPECIALTY!!! I love the tingle it makes in my esophagus!!!!