Is a bloody p***y alert worthy?

Happened to me tonight at her incall.
I discovered it after FIV, alerted her.
She said she did not know. [BS!]
And then asked if this was a deal breaker.

Hell yeah!

If a provider is flowing [copious amounts and clotted pieces covered my fingers], she should know. It only takes a second to insert your own finger to check.

If a provider is flowing, if she wants to work, let her alert her clientele about the limited menu. If he wants to schedule thus informed, well and good.

Otherwise, to be thus surprised? DEAL BREAKER and I will not call her again. Shame, too. Previous session had been an ATF quality.

For those who will black ball me, ask Rhett Butler for his opinion. I care less than he did.

As it is, I drove from 71 and 77 for this pos session.

Is this alert worthy? Or just tell the story in the PRIVATE forum?

I may post a REVIEW of all this.

Feedback please. I am new to Austin.
Does Austin condone this behavior?

I imagine her incall partners will not appreciate the spots she left on the bed linens.

Oh, and she texted me to let her know when I want to do this again, and she will make plans. [That is when she became pos to me]
I had to comment on this !!

Red bull it gives you wings
How is it an alert if you didn't post who it was about?
How is it an alert if you didn't post who it was about? Originally Posted by Britttany_love
I am new to Austin. In my view, for a provider to schedule an apt while flowing is unprofessional at best ... a deal breaker for certain with me ... and she is off my list to ever call, and goes on my ignore list.

This thread is to ask AUSTIN at large if AUSTIN wants a heads up regards such behavior. What do YOU think? Should I tell EVERYONE here?
Or just those who have access to the Men's Private Forum?

She PMd me numerous times before I got home. I only read the last one, which invited me to call her when I want to do this again, and she will make plans for it.

Previous session had been ATF quality.
With that last sarcasm she became pos to me.

Want her handle?

As a provider of note yourself, in your humble opinion, should such a incident be reported to this community at large?

Or just blow it off?

I am not being a smart ass at all.

I am taking stock of this community's sense of right and wrong.
What she did is wrong.

Again, I hope other providers might offer comments, insights.
No it is not an alert.

Post a full review with a NO recommendation. That's all that's needed.

Others need to know this gal will do this sort of thing so they can avoid her or take their chances.

And finally YOU are the one to decide if a girl gets a No or Yes in a review. Others may disagree, although in this case I can't see how anyone would consider it anything but a NO.
Being a provider with a crazy lady cycle it can get annoying for myself. I actully had something similer happen but it was really light. It was a honest mistake the guy did not trip out. I would just share in the men's locker area spare the girl her dignity. Hopefully it was a honest mistake. Happy hobbying and welcome to Austin.
Under the forum description:
Issues which could endanger the safety of a member or members of our community go here. Please reserve this space for legitimate alerts, and not general FYI material.

So does being on her period endanger the safety of a member or members?

I would say just write the review.
The thread was a question, an inquiry and not rhetorical.

The general consensus of Austin is to post a review with details and a NO.

I shall post one of touch of heaven tonight or in the morning.
Menstrual Cycles can be tricky sometimes, depending on if shes abnormal or not. Sometimes they switch weeks even can skip a month, she could’ve honestly not known it was was coming on. I’ve had my cycle come on in MID STROKE before and I didn’t feel it at all!!! Only way I knew is when he informed me he saw blood on the condom and from there we handled it accordingly.
Who is the provider?
Wow ....... Write your review of your experience.

You are lucky she didn't pull the old sponge trick.
The thread was a question, an inquiry and not rhetorical.

The general consensus of Austin is to post a review with details and a NO.

I shall post one of touch of heaven tonight or in the morning. Originally Posted by acesfirstbaseman
"general consensus of Austin"....

????

What a wuss.....
I am new to Austin. In my view, for a provider to schedule an apt while flowing is unprofessional at best ... a deal breaker for certain with me ... and she is off my list to ever call, and goes on my ignore list.

This thread is to ask AUSTIN at large if AUSTIN wants a heads up regards such behavior. What do YOU think? Should I tell EVERYONE here?
Or just those who have access to the Men's Private Forum?

She PMd me numerous times before I got home. I only read the last one, which invited me to call her when I want to do this again, and she will make plans for it.

Previous session had been ATF quality.
With that last sarcasm she became pos to me.

Want her handle?

As a provider of note yourself, in your humble opinion, should such a incident be reported to this community at large?

Or just blow it off?

I am not being a smart ass at all.

I am taking stock of this community's sense of right and wrong.
What she did is wrong.

Again, I hope other providers might offer comments, insights. Originally Posted by acesfirstbaseman
All this whining, speculating, commiserating and laughing at Mr Baseman.
And still he excludes the provider's name, which is really the only important detail in this entire Non-Alert.
So there's no Alert, Mr Baseman provides no name, no help for the community, and I'll never get this 1/2 hour back.

Maybe this is a Damn Shame Alert.
Have you ever been married or with a girl long enough to understand how all this works? I dated a girl in college who had a cycle every two week. This went on for about three months. When she finally mentioned it to me (our relationship was platonic) I took her to the doctor to get checked out. When my son was born (back in the … a long time ago), my then wife went two years without having a period due to nursing. Different things effect the cycle and it can start at any time w/o warning. While I understand your concern, unless you were raw-dogging her, or have open cuts on your fingers, you don’t have a lot to worry about. Get checked it you are that concerned. I think you are overreacting a little. Spare the girl her dignity.
(staff edit; ztonk), aka touch of heaven

Review posted https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2280128

I was married 38 years, had several long term relationships.

When a woman spots a sheet when she sits down, and has as much fluid with clots as was deposited on my hand, I think it is safe to say her clothes showed the flow. She should have checked herself. She should have douched before admitting me. That would have revealed the fact, and she could have alerted me by text before I arrived, or when I walked in the door.

To say she did not know? I find incredible.