How is it even possible

to get 3 positions and bj in during a 15 minute session. I can barely get my clothes on and off in that amount of time much less figure out which way the condom unrolls. So are these truly in and out in 15 or ladies that will take any donation to get a dick??? Enquiring minds want to know.
Those sessions are perfect.for those who know exactly what they want and know how to get it done quickly on a lunch break...

I have actually had a few who could do all that twice in 15/20 mins
  • sydmo
  • 01-09-2018, 08:13 PM
Those sessions are perfect.for those who know exactly what they want and know how to get it done quickly on a lunch break...

I have actually had a few who could do all that twice in 15/20 mins Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
I salute those gentlemen, hats off, for real. I could manage that in my 40's, didn't hobby prior to that. I need minimum 1 hr now, preferably 2 hrs.

I admire the 15 minute Men
I have actually had a few who could do all that twice in 15/20 mins Originally Posted by VictoriaLyn
lol I guess to each his own but I thought being a minute man was the only taboo.
to get 3 positions and bj in during a 15 minute session. I can barely get my clothes on and off in that amount of time much less figure out which way the condom unrolls. So are these truly in and out in 15 or ladies that will take any donation to get a dick??? Enquiring minds want to know. Originally Posted by randomdom
You are not starting the clock until you are both naked and ready are you?