Any plans for Mexico?

I live on the border and do a lot of hobbying in Mexico. Any plans for a Mexico forum? I'm ready with a couple of very recent reviews!!!
  • TBONE
  • 03-14-2010, 06:39 AM
Check our new International Forums. I think you'll be pleased!
Great idea, I used to spend much time on the border as well. I notice all we have is Tijuana which is great for those folks in CA; but I know we have had several posts in Austin about Nuevo Laredo, maybe adding a sub-forum ' TX Border Towns' at some point to include Ciudad Acuna, Piedras Negras, Nuevo Laredo and Reynosa would help hobbyists in TX who make the journey south to the border. Just an idea..

On another note, I think MX has been dealt a bad hand by the US Media. It is not dangerous to go across the border, it might be dangerous to wander in to places you don't know but 99.9% of visitors who cross the border actually come back alive with all limbs intact. Remember your passport, they now require it.

Thanks T-Bone for adding MX
Thanks, TBone! Glad to see this going up.

And I agree with KC. I hobby in Juarez (twice in the last week), and I've never hobbyied in TJ, which is hundreds of miles away.

Any chance of adding other cities, or simply all lumped together under Other Cities? I'm ready to contribute! (Including some safety tips, like KC mentioned.)

Quiero chicas, chicas, chicas!

Rodrigo
Absolutely! I'm on it!!
ok guys....take another look.
Delicioso! Gracias!
I have done my share of hobbying in Mexico, TJ, Cancun, Mexico City, Matamoros, Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Tampico, Acapulco, Ensenada and few other locations.

For Mexico instead of Individual Cities I would recommend lumping into areas (with a couple of exemptions Mexico City and TJ)

I would break down Mexico as follows.
  • Texas Border Cities (for Matamoros, Reynosa, Nuevo Laredo, Piedras Negras, Ciudad Acuņa, Juarez, others)
  • Other Border Cities (for Nogales. Mexicali, others)
  • Tijuana
  • Pacific Cities (for Ensenada, Cabo San Lucas, Puerto Vallarta, Manzanillo, Acapulco, others)
  • Gulf Coast Cities (for Tampico, Veracruz, Coatzacoalcos, Villahermosa, Ciudad del Carmen, Campeche, Merida, others)
  • Atlantic Cities (For Cancun, Playa del Carmen, Cozumel, others)
  • Central Mexico Cities (for Monterrey, Torreon, Durango, Chihuahua, San Luis Potosi, Puebla, others) and
  • Mexico City
So with those 6 general areas and 2 cities (MExico City and TJ) you cover pretty much all of Mexico.
Rodrigo what do you think?
i can cover Acuna... since i live right near it
I have done my share of hobbying in Mexico, TJ, Cancun, Mexico City, Matamoros, Juarez, Nuevo Laredo, Tampico, Acapulco, Ensenada and few other locations.

Rodrigo what do you think? Originally Posted by Toreador_one
Well, the forums were already set up a week ago, so...

In any case, it's not like we've had posts from most of those areas you suggest. Currently there are only two reviews in Mexico, both in Juarez, both by yours truly. I think the current setup is as good as any for now. Let's see what develops.