An alternative source for frequent visitors

If you travel to Mexico City frequently you should really give the Sugar Baby (Seeking Arrangement) a try. SB's have been my choice for play there for a couple years now and it has been a great experience for me. I always have 5 ladies in my stable that I can usually schedule fairly easily. They range in age from 18-24, the 18yo's are more mature, open minded and fun than the 18yo's in DFW. These are students, eduacted college graduates, young professionals etc. Several I met are wanting their independence from Mom and Dad. I have one outlier 43 yo that is absoulutely stunning and a nymph, very sexual - happens to have a weekly radio show discussing women's issues!! My PPM arrangements go from 1500mxn - 4000mxn, most being 3000mxn($160) or less. The 18yo's like being more discreet and meeting in your hotel, but all my dates are multiple hours and sometimes overnight. Last week I was restocking the stable and could have easily had three different women per day.

I'm not advertising for SA, but if you travel frequently and don't mind putting in a couple hours planning and effort it can be amazing. I'm always willing to help a brother so PM if you need advice.
Same experience here senor! I actually have a place in Monterrey and go to CDMX regularly for meetings. I have a few that I meet from SA. I enjoy that we can grab a dinner and drinks before heading upstairs for the night. I've had a few threesomes as well...mature and open minded for sure. Happy to hear I am not the only one who has figured it out!
Sent pm for details.
Had a great experience this week based off of your recommendation for using the site. Have a couple more lines up for this weekend. Thanks for the good advice OP.
Thank you for the advise CGE. I need to invest the time and see what I can fish. If you have extra ladies you don't mind sharing please PM me their info.
I’m actually heading to Mexico City this weekend. I would love to experience some beautiful Latina flavor. Any contact information (numbers or emails) would be greatly appreciate it!!
Nice thing about Mexico, most of the girls are "Catholic" .