Going to Hawaii for work.... Any hobby resource?

Looking to dabble with the AMP/Indy scene when I go to Hawaii for work for a week. Eccie Hawaii seems pretty dead but was wondering if there's any other resources like this with more up to date info/reviews.

I'm thinking about rubmaps but that's only for amps, so if there's more that would be great.
Always Eros. I was there last week and got skunked by most of the places I tried at Century tower. Happiness and Kison are still a couple of good bets.
There is a fairly good AMP scene in Honolulu, but forget about hobbying on the other islands. I travel to and from Hawaii atleast three to four times a year. I find most tourists go as a couple and are paired up on the other islands.

You may want to monitor Adult Friend Finder on the other islands. I had luck finding a couple willing to do a MFM while on vacation.
There is a HI board
There is a HI board Originally Posted by Ripmany
What is it?

If u mean eccie Hawaii, it's pretty dead.
The AMP scene in Hawaii was great, but LE pressure has closed many of the great places. However, there are a few places that remain open - just do your research and have fun.

I just sent a message to you with some further insights.

Good luck!
  • SeV
  • 11-29-2019, 11:37 PM
I’ve got an idea
Take me with you so I can Hona Ooouuu Oooou you , hehe
��
CityXGuide and PrivateDelights are what we mostly use in my beloved Hawaii. Some P411. Most of the action takes place in Mps and spas. Just stay away from Century Center!
UsaSexGuides for reviews.

Depending what island you are going (I’m assuming Oahu) there’s IS fun to be had. ECCIE is pretty dead on island.

PM me if you’d like to know what Spas to go to or would like some of my provider friends info. I have friends on Oahu, Maui, and Kauai