God awful provider courtesy

So, if I'm a potential customer, how do you expect me to react when I observe the following:

1. You post an ad for a specific location, and are too neglectful to change the city long after you've left the area.

2. I contact you several days prior to an intended appointment and I get no response.

3. You disable your profile without explanation and pull a no call no show on me.

4. You don't make an effort to communicate in half way decent English.

5. An hour before the appointment you mention you are surcharging for outcall, which is not listed in your ad.

6. You don't provide me with vital information in order to make the meeting happen.

7. You change your availability without notifying me.

And lastly after doing all these things you contact me and ask if I'm still interested in an appointment? If you are that difficult to deal with online, I don't know why anyone would expect a positive experience from you in person. I can't imagine what's going to happen to these people if they ever find another job and have to interact with colleagues and supervisors. Apparently not everyone feels the need to uphold common and respectful business practices. I feel like I'm being pushed away from all providers just due to some bad experiences with recent ones. And I feel like this is the only place I can rant about it...

I wouldn't think one would be so lazy that they couldn't take 30 seconds to text "Sorry, something came up, not available." Apparently I'm wrong. Am I the only person who seems to have experienced this deteriorating trend recently? I don't recall this being as much of an issue in the years past.
This is the new normal. Actually finding ladies with their shit together is what's odd these days.
Mr. Dover is right.. don't think of these ladies as real business partners. expect little and be grateful for the little, if you get that.
I love it when I get a text response 9 hours after I make an inquiry.
This is the new normal. Actually finding ladies with their shit together is what's odd these days. Originally Posted by ben dover
Yep. TCB has gone down the toilet because clients tolerate it. Communities on Twitter and Reddit actively encourage poor behavior so as ben dover says, it’s the new normal. Hope you all have fun paying more for less!
I was talking to buddy of mine who owns a construction company. He told me if the new hire can show up and pass a drug test they are hired.

I have been looking for someone to tile my entryway, laundry room, kitchen, and dining nook. Called three tile contractors. The first told me his minimum was $10,000 + materials. The 2nd told me to call him back in six months to see his availability. The third set up an appointment time to visit the project and never showed.

That is the economy we are in now. Let the good times roll.

In the hobby I have a few regulars. The last five newbies I've tried have provider disasters. So instead I see my regulars when they are available and save my money who will value it someday in the future.
I still blame backpage and the TER Shutdown. My 2 cents of why things go to shit for 2019-2020 year
  • SeV
  • 11-29-2019, 11:08 PM
Cougar I agree, we’ve had an Influx on less than desired quality happen upon us. When I first came to Eccie it was hard to find online. Now barely type in the name and it will show itself. Gentleman have faith and understanding, it’s not just the men dealing with less quality. Verified and respected Ladies are dealing with BS BCD too. Many stable ladies with their shit together have been overlooked for far too long for a newbie lady, just because she’s new and guys love to mark their territory. Lets take it back old school, and keep the respected ladies respected.
I new a girl once a buddy non-partner who want to get into she would get calls text but was just to scared so would make appointment and not keep them. There many spammer out there and look so real but just spammer and over seas with American phone number. I just move on.
Pangolier,

Sorry you had a bad experience with someone who wasn't able to get in touch with common courtesy....but here are some other possibilities (besides the obvious being inconsiderate) as to why some of the things happened (I'm not excusing what she did but giving other insight):

1. You post an ad for a specific location, and are too neglectful to change the city long after you've left the area.
Depending on the site, she may only be able to post a certain amount of ads every so many days. If she's met her limit already, that could be a reason she didn't change it. Or...she may have left it there to still get inquiries for a future trip. I put dates in all my ads so that if "after the trip has gone"...my ad is still up there, the gents would hopefully realize I was only there for those dates listed and realize it's an old ad.

2. I contact you several days prior to an intended appointment and I get no response.

Things come up and sometimes we get busy or we lose your message or you didn't leave a clear enough message or you DID leave a clear voice message but the stupid phone company garbled part of your number on the call. If you've met her before and she didn't return the call, perhaps she didn't care for your company. Another possibility (as I will say below), perhaps she got busted and can't get to her replies.

3. You disable your profile without explanation and pull a no call no show on me.

She may have gotten busted and was doing people a favor by removing her profile. Getting busted could mean the reason she no showed you. Also, she may be in the hospital or in a car accident. These are just other possibilities besides poor customer service...

4. You don't make an effort to communicate in half way decent English.

Some people are foreign and try the best they can. If you're talking about too much slang, well that's different also...but still. If she sounds bad on her phone message, that should clue you in.

5. An hour before the appointment you mention you are surcharging for outcall, which is not listed in your ad.

This is a red flag...if you still choose to meet with her, that's your fault.

6. You don't provide me with vital information in order to make the meeting happen.

(If that information you're referring to is location/directions/start time), then yes, she's just stupid for not giving that vital information There IS also the possibility that she may have thought she gave it to you already. People are sometimes just forgetful. If that information is about services or donation, well, she's being cautious probably til you're screened. If you've been screened---you've both spoken and agreed on a meeting and THEN she fails to supply it, I don't know what to say. Perhaps she just doesn't give out services information still. It's not her thing.

Maybe if she has this many issues with customer service, no matter how hot she looks, you might have to look for someone else. Otherwise, if she has a smoking body you just gotta have---sometimes you have to do like the FACTS OF LIFE theme song: "You take the good, you take the bad, you take 'em both and there you have..." It all depends on how much you're willing to put up with to get some tail.

7. You change your availability without notifying me.

If you call in advance (say a week) and she tells you what her availability is, and you are dilly-dallying in making your decision....I don't think she needs to tell you every time a timeslot closes up. If she's a busy girl, she'd have to be calling every time she schedules someone to tell you that timeslot's no longer available. This takes away time from the other things she could have done (which might be things above you were complaining about) or it might irritate a new possible client if the provider keeps calling every 2-4 hours to tell him she no longer has a certain timeslot available. Nobody likes a nag, do they? So I wouldn't think you'd like someone calling all the time to tell you you better hurry up and make a decision because her availability is changing.

BUT...if you meant you HAD an appt time SET...and she changed her availability on you without notifying you, then I guess that's just plain rude/inconsiderate on her part not to notify you of the change in her schedule. Then again, depending....the change could be because she was sick/in jail/or other possible reason. She still should have informed you though.

I love it when I get a text response 9 hours after I make an inquiry. Originally Posted by mojoworkin

Got a response 3 mths later.
I love it when I get a text response 9 hours after I make an inquiry. Originally Posted by mojoworkin

Got a response 3 mths later.
Plenty of complaints on both sides of the deal. Instability is a given.. Neither clients or providers are known for making rational decisions If some providers have all of the business they can handle there is no incentive to change their approach. With the number of no shows I would not be surprised if there is some overbooking in play. If she is doing incall she has the overhead of the room to cover. I try to not forget that this is a business transaction for providers so as annoying as some of the provider behaviors are, she is looking at the bottom line. I try to have a backup plan and when I don’t and I get no showed I kick myself because it’s all part of the game.
I think a huge part of the problem is federal and state L.E. agencies have gotten so out of control busting providers and hobbyists using the most illegal and underhanded methods to do so.

Then all the online boards like Backpage and such refused to do any sort of screening for the past ten years or so of posts. They took the money and did not give two shits that obvious traffickers were using the boards to be so blatantly obvious. This pissed the public off so much that something had to be done or the public was going to revolt at the voting booth.

Until the U.S. decides that you cannot legislate morality, and that if you can at the very least decriminalize independent adult transactions...In order to free up resources to investigate true human trafficking.....It is just too much of a free source of bodies to prosecute and publicly humiliate those caught in order to justify grants needed to pay for vice units....

It will not attract the best or the brightest to provide services.

Instead it will mainly attract extremely desperate risk takers and people who just do not care.

Take religion out of politics and stop sex shaming people.
Taking the shame out of adult sexual interests and getting rid
of for profit prison systems will bring independent,
quality providers back into the hobby.

It's so bad now that strippers are getting charged for
manifesting without soliciting. That is like accusing
someone of a crime because you looked at them and
thought they were guilty because you didn't approve
of where they were at and what they were doing when
you looked at them.
Not At All , Lot of us have it together and are better at our TCB skills
This is the new normal. Actually finding ladies with their shit together is what's odd these days. Originally Posted by ben dover