Sexual harassment getting dates meeting women

1. Ask out a co-worker it sexual harassment.
2. Out a bank teller It sex harresmnt and ask you to bank some where else.
3. Ask out a chick at water park there tell you this not strip club sex harresmnt.
4. As chick church there explain you going to hell in this cult sex harresmnt.
5. As out classes mate in college thay this is place of learning not for old headed to pick the have nude girls. Sex harresmnt
6. Ask out a painting in linr at a hardware store he significant other kick your ass sexual harassment
7. Ask out a girl at a strip club she need 30 more and tell dance over.and bubby tells you sex harresmnt than cops beet down for driving on drugs.
8. Ask out a provider it really a spam bot or would bother
9. A chick ask you out just because she wants you money and to end homeless street for all she cares.
10. Ask out a neighbor you moving 3 states away. Sex harresmnt
11. Ask out customer you some type of pirve. Sex harresmnt
12. Ask a cop who giving a ticket sec harresmnt and bribing.
13. Ask you're lawyer and don't even think about judge guys, she thinks you did all sex harresmnt there accusing you of.
What should do ?????
Try asking them in English? Works for me.
Thank God they finally banned this tard.....thanks Mods!!!!
  • Tiny
  • 12-01-2019, 08:45 PM
What should do ????? Originally Posted by Ripmany
See well-reviewed providers. Or whack off.
Thank God they finally banned this tard.....thanks Mods!!!! Originally Posted by playa76

i think this guy was putting on an act. playing a tard on purpose.
Thank God they finally banned this tard.....thanks Mods!!!! Originally Posted by playa76
i think this guy was putting on an act. playing a tard on purpose. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
He wasn't THAT bad...just misunderstood... literally!!
i think this guy was putting on an act. playing a tard on purpose. Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid
I always thought the same thing.....prank pulling.
Hey playa I like that Betty white pic. Reminds me of someone.
Hey playa I like that Betty white pic. Reminds me of someone. Originally Posted by Lubeman
You mean your regular ATF??????

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
You mean your regular ATF??????

BAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!! Originally Posted by playa76
Yep my baby.
Drama and personalities aside for a moment:

I have not been active in the civi dating scene for forty years now. I have no idea of how to go approach a real-world dating situation.

This is one reason (there are many) why I hobby.
  • SeV
  • 12-02-2019, 12:52 PM
Hope so
1. Ask out a co-worker it sexual harassment. Originally Posted by Ripmany
Not sexual harassment -
If you said: "I would like to have dinner with you sometime, how about Saturday evening at Texas roadhouse? I can meet you there at 6pm and maybe we could go to watch a movie afterward?"

Sexual harassment -
"Yo bitch, you got huge titties. I want to slap your titties"

... 2. Out a bank teller It sex harresmnt and ask you to bank some where else.
Not sexual harassment -
If you said: "There is a great rock ban playing this weekend at the city park, I have two tickets. Would you like to go with me?"

Sexual harassment -
"Yo bitch, you got huge titties. I love big titties"
Not sexual harassment -
If you said: "I would like to have dinner with you sometime, how about Saturday evening at Texas roadhouse? I can meet you there at 6pm and maybe we could go to watch a movie afterward?"

Sexual harassment -
"Yo bitch, you got huge titties. I want to slap your titties"

Not sexual harassment -
If you said: "There is a great rock ban playing this weekend at the city park, I have two tickets. Would you like to go with me?"

Sexual harassment -
"Yo bitch, you got huge titties. I love big titties" Originally Posted by RetiredSubmariner

that's pretty much it, perhaps a bit over the top on the harassment by design but that would clearly be sexual harassment. in reality it's probably more subtle because most people are smart enough to give some leeway to their comments in the workplace knowing that they'll get jacked by HR when it's that blatant, especially in today's politically correct world.

many companies especially large ones know that there is going to be attraction between employees in the work place, the larger the company the more likely by scale alone. so many companies have a "ask once" rule. simply put, you can ask a coworker out, once. if they decline don't ask again.

i used to work for McLane, the big trucking outfit in Temple. they had a "ask once" rule. they also had several married couples working there and as expected one spouse can't supervise the other. when that happened, McLane tried to accommodate it by allowing one person to transfer, if possible. usually the person in the lower level job of course because the one in the higher position makes more money and is climbing the ladder so to speak and there is less mobility even in big companies for lateral movement but they would have allowed it, if possible. a few times someone had to quit. there wasn't another open position suitable to the skills.

an example of that is in the IT dept. they hired in a new VP who was basically in the process of getting a divorce. so he strikes up a relationship with some woman in IT and while she didn't directly report to this guy, her boss did. a conflict. there wasn't anywhere this lady could go laterally so she quit. she was probably looking for a job as a housewife to someone who could easily support them both anyway.

another example i saw was a chick hired in for the secretary pool who was clearly husband shopping and it was obvious she was on the hunt. well this programmer dude liked her but she really didn't show any interest in him. that should have been a sign to this guy right there, and i told him that. by the way she put the hit on me several times to the point where i bluntly told her i wasn't interested. she got a bit huffy over it but i didn't fucking care. this other guy was really interested in her so on National Secretary Day (yeah, there is such a thing, they call it National Administrate Assistant Day now) he sent her some flowers with a note. nothing suggestive in the note, just who it was from. well this bitch runs off to HR with her britches on fire claiming harassment. so HR looks into it, talks to this dude and just told him she's obviously not interested don't send any gifts again. they also told this girl not to overreact because it was a pretty innocent thing and didn't cross any lines. and that it the end of it. this dude knew better and i told him this chick wasn't worth it to begin, she has that "crazy" element about her and she'd likely be a controlling person in a relationship. she did snag some other guy, he put up with her for four years before growing a pair and divorcing her.

bahahahahaaaaaaa