URL / Website: www.numbersnightclub.com
City: Houston
State: Texas
Address: Westheimer
Activities: Dancing, spanking, BDSM show
Hair Length and Color: Various
Smoking Status: Non-Smoker
Ethnic Background: Mixed
Physical Description: Mixed crowd of 20s - 50s. Mostly couples with a few single men and women mixed in. Dress varied from business casual to leather, lace, lingerie, and pasties.
Recommendation: Yes
Ive been wanting to check this out but have been wary being a 50's something average suburbanite wondering if I would fit in. Ive not been to numbers in 25 years. I guess Ill have to grow a pair and check it out.
Trust me, you probably wouldn't fit in. This is a very specific group of people with a certain mindset that most other people dont understand at all.
  • tarn
  • 12-07-2019, 09:45 AM
A few points to bear in mind if you do go:
1) Don't interrupt a scene. Meaning do not talk to people or get too close to people in the middle of an activity. If you'd like to talk to them they'd probably welcome it after the scene finishes up.
2) Consent is important. Just because somebody is getting spanked or paddled or what have you by X person doesn't mean open invite to anyone else. If you would like to interact with somebody, ask them.
3) Don't take photos.
4) They're pretty open with anyone going as long as the above and common sense is followed.
Not a strip club. Mods do your job please instead of sending out threatening emails to users thanks!