Hello everyone I have missed you guys! I am out of retirement.

Whats going on! I miss everyone! I'm currently out of retirement. I wanted to reintroduce myself to those who haven't got the chance to see me yet.

I'm Creamy Kitti some may know me as C.K.
if your name properly corresponds with the lubrication content of your vaginal region, I missed you too!

where is your location, DMV? I hope it means the Department of Motor Vehicles in Tarrant or Dallas County. if not, I hope you plan a trip here soon!
Lol. OMG Chung Tran. You are so funny. No. Im not in Dallas County. I haven't been there is some time. Im near the D.C. area. However, I will visit once I finish this last semester of school.
I don't see any pictures on your profile. For those who weren't familiar with you before, could we perhaps know a bit more about you?
Welcome back hon!
I don't see any pictures on your profile. For those who weren't familiar with you before, could we perhaps know a bit more about you? Originally Posted by Pangolier
Pangolier. I will have to update my picture. Soon as I can find out how to post my pictures I will do that.

Hello I went into retirement so I can finish up my MBA. Im currently located on the east. DMV (Baltimore area). I may move back to the south once I graduate and I'm done with the Spring.

Alyssa XOXO thank you.