Ideal encounter

I have been in contact with several of my favorite ladies and visualizing the ideal encounter. I always want to spend at least a couple of hours and then a nice dinner after. I am positive that she must be GFE and smart. I would want her to suggest things that turn her on. Above all else I want her to remember me as a fun and courtious guy that she will welcome back the next time.
I have met so many women of all ages and with only one exception have parted with an amazing feeling. I am sure some may think I put to much thought into feelings but that is the way I am.
This is more of a tweet???

Or a cry for help?
Just a request to see if others have any thoughts of their ideal encounter.
So many things I could say but better not!!!
Provider on time clean and ready to go ,,, with good IOP , I'm a simple man
Mmmmm tucson you are an ideal encounter!!
As far as ideal I'm in the mood to be dominant, sometimes I'm in the mood to be dominated, sometimes I'm in the mood for a GFE. So there's too much to list for what the perfect encounter would be. But a common link in all of them is make me feel like you want me there. Call it GFE, IOP, whatever. Just about any girl can get me off and make me feel good. But if you can at least leave me with the impression that you had just as much fun as I did, then I'd call that a perfect encounter.

It's a hard thing to find. Only had it with 3 or 4 different gals, but God damn was it good.
Well Red baby....i can handle that for you...come be my naughty boy!
Well Red baby....i can handle that for you...come be my naughty boy! Originally Posted by DallasRain
You know I want to (yes, you were one of the 3 or 4 lol) Maybe give St Louis another try? It'll be a long time before I find myself in Springfield again.
All my encounters with Dallas have been ideal, but our schedules haven't synced in a couple years. My local regular always provides an ideal encounter. I may have a plan and bring accessories, and she's willing to take my direction, or she reads my mind, takes the lead, and it's always perfect. I'm lucky to know 3 or 4 ladies who love to make me happy.
Yes with Christmas bearing down I am short of money. Just my luck Dee is in town here now. I will make sure to see her in Feb when she gets down here again.
Does every one know that Victoria's Secret has Ecards that are sent via the internet. I have used it to send my ATFs gifts using it. I don't have to worry about getting the wrong sizes that way.
Yall making my pussylips blush!

Tucson. I will see you in february..miss ya!
My ideal encounter is like this. She shows up with no makeup, looking good. Following some kissing and feeling up I show her my small dick. She talks shit about my small dick. Then we watch natural attraction or unhung hero and talk about dick size. Then we get down to it. I lick her shaved, clean pussy while she whines about about how small I am. Then she sucks me. Then we fuck while she bitches about my small dick and how it's not big enough. Then I get the toys. I have a big strap on to fuck her with so I can experience what it's like to have a big dick. We play around with my other toys. my penis sleeve and pump, a g spot vibrator. Maybe we read some sex books. We do it some more.

Ladies if this sounds sexy to you get in touch!
Very clean, no make up, very clean, good IOP, very clean, not shy, very clean, no perfume, very clean, NO CBJ/BBBJ only, very clean, sexually aggressive, very clean, likes DATY/DATO, very clean, likes to laugh, very clean, GFE, very clean, non-smoker, very clean, likes face sitting, very clean.

I'm kind of simple with my kink also.
I do get kinkier, but it is usually the girl who wants more kink.
I don't mind helping out any fun chick with her kinks.

And I like my ladies VERY CLEAN!
While on this subject do you bring supplies with you? rubbers, lube etc. Do you show up dressed for the occassion? Suit if at a hotel? Do you show up on time? Do you show respect for the provider? This is just some things that a guy should do to provide for an ideal session.