Useless Rant That Will Change Nothing

I have a personality trait that makes this hobby almost unbearable most days. I keep schedules. I am aware of time. I don’t tell you that I will call in 10 minutes and then not call at all. I don’t start to set an appointment for 30 minutes from now and then text the next morning, “sorry, I fell asleep”, I believe a gentleman waits 15 minutes for a lady with no explanation needed. I believe a lady that keeps you waiting for half an hour or more will almost always treat you poorly when you are naked with her. I don’t show up an hour late or not at all.
If I set a time with you and five minutes later someone I had contacted before and had been motivated to meet texts me, I keep my appointment with you.
My quest last night began during the dinner hour. Two Central Missouri providers spent a few seconds over 10 minutes texting with me and said come over now, I’ll text you the address. I heard from them both the next time this morning. One was fairly adamant that I come see her today Even though I explained to her that my fun money for this pay period was spent last night after she fell asleep. I waited an hour and a half before I gave up seeing each one. I started trying to have a session at 6:30, confirmed all the way to “send me your address “ with 3 ladies and when I gave up at 1:30AM I went to bed without seeing one naked woman
Blah blah blah, that’s just the way it is, blah blah blah, nothing you can do about it, blah, blah, blah I SAY BULL SHIT. If we always make allowances for stupid or lazy, we are destined to waste countless hours dealing with the aftermath of stupid and lazy.
End of rant. Now I am sure that providers will no longer book 2 or 3 appointments at the same time and make 2 wait hours. I’m now sure that guys will stop confirming with option A,B,and C and tell 2 ladies his car broke down.
1 hour and 25 minutes ago, I got a text from a lady who fell asleep on me last night and I still replied to her today, that she would call me in 10 minutes.
Ahh yes, another case of "The new normal"
Ben is correct. It's the new norm. With the economy humming providers phones are ringing, they have more business than they know what to do with.

At the same time, providers who have jobs have left the hobby. Less providers + more hobby money means rising prices and poor customer service.

Us hobbiests were so lucky from 2009 to 2015. During that time we had a rush of providers who used that money to make ends meet. If you don't like what you see save your money. The hobby is always in flux. Give it a year or two and the economy will change. If you have hobby money at that time you will be in demand.
Sex is not a hobby to me, it's a pleasing engagement in sensory interaction. Well, with the right woman anyhow (que S.M.!) Seems like a lot of guys around here could benefit from a "provider blacklist." While there are "reviews", no such list exists to my knowledge. Since I registered for this site, I've started 2 threads similar in nature to this one. The first was my original post on this forum. The 2nd was within the last month. Will it accomplish anything other than me establishing a vector to expel my quarrels? Not really sure... but obviously I've chosen to take the time to post something that someone will bother to read and perhaps respond they are just as displeased with.

For both genders, I'm quite doubtful that seeking out "good business" is so simple as "here's an envelope full of money." Her online persona was one thing, but her bedroom persona was quite another. I'm sure many providers on here will step forward and say it's difficult to trust men; which I'm sure is also true. Gotta hope for a good match before the encounter, and this is not always an easy process. A good and accurate reputation in this business truly cannot be purchased at any price, now matter how high.
What do you expect from a creature that bleeds several days a month.
Try golf!!
I’ve played many sports and golf was the most difficult to just become avg. You guys are right on every point. I’ve had a long and successful career in sales (10 yrs at 100% commission. Talk about stress) and marketing. I’m a student of business dynamics as well. The hobby is an extremely interesting business dynamic. The ladies who are courteous in commutation and show basic respect for your time are almost always the most fun to play with. If these ladies aren’t spending all their income on bad habits or management, they can bank serious funds. The worst at TCB show zero respect, are the absolute worst for disrespecting your time, and the most risky to your health and legal status almost always are supporting bad habits and view their customers as tricks who are disgusting, pathetic and perverted scum who’s only purpose to them is to milk for cash and make themselves feel superior. Then there are the ladies that fall somewhere in the middle. What I find most interesting about this business is that the girls who have no respect for themselves or their clients have the most difficult time getting revenue, are always see the asshole customers and first and usually last time clients. In small markets like where I live, the smart business women that give good customer service are rare. What I will never understand is that the girls who fall in the other categories are only in it for quick cash to support expensive habits yet manage their business in a way that guarantees them the least income.
I’ve played many sports and golf was the most difficult to just become avg. You guys are right on every point. I’ve had a long and successful career in sales (10 yrs at 100% commission. Talk about stress) and marketing. I’m a student of business dynamics as well. The hobby is an extremely interesting business dynamic. The ladies who are courteous in commutation and show basic respect for your time are almost always the most fun to play with. If these ladies aren’t spending all their income on bad habits or management, they can bank serious funds. The worst at TCB show zero respect, are the absolute worst for disrespecting your time, and the most risky to your health and legal status almost always are supporting bad habits and view their customers as tricks who are disgusting, pathetic and perverted scum who’s only purpose to them is to milk for cash and make themselves feel superior. Then there are the ladies that fall somewhere in the middle. What I find most interesting about this business is that the girls who have no respect for themselves or their clients have the most difficult time getting revenue, are always see the asshole customers and first and usually last time clients. In small markets like where I live, the smart business women that give good customer service are rare. What I will never understand is that the girls who fall in the other categories are only in it for quick cash to support expensive habits yet manage their business in a way that guarantees them the least income. Originally Posted by Mizzou82
Whoever said hoes are good at business....
News flash. No one cares..
What I will never understand is that the girls who fall in the other categories are only in it for quick cash to support expensive habits yet manage their business in a way that guarantees them the least income. Originally Posted by Mizzou82
I think these are the girls I get, LOL
I’ve played many sports and golf was the most difficult to just become avg. You guys are right on every point. I’ve had a long and successful career in sales (10 yrs at 100% commission. Talk about stress) and marketing. I’m a student of business dynamics as well. The hobby is an extremely interesting business dynamic. The ladies who are courteous in commutation and show basic respect for your time are almost always the most fun to play with. If these ladies aren’t spending all their income on bad habits or management, they can bank serious funds. The worst at TCB show zero respect, are the absolute worst for disrespecting your time, and the most risky to your health and legal status almost always are supporting bad habits and view their customers as tricks who are disgusting, pathetic and perverted scum who’s only purpose to them is to milk for cash and make themselves feel superior. Then there are the ladies that fall somewhere in the middle. What I find most interesting about this business is that the girls who have no respect for themselves or their clients have the most difficult time getting revenue, are always see the asshole customers and first and usually last time clients. In small markets like where I live, the smart business women that give good customer service are rare. What I will never understand is that the girls who fall in the other categories are only in it for quick cash to support expensive habits yet manage their business in a way that guarantees them the least income. Originally Posted by Mizzou82

From what I've personally observed during the past 15 years or so... It's inordinately rare for a woman with a particularly sound mind to walk into this business unless she had a previously established life that went awry. Venezuela is a classic example where this is running rampant. Got a bank manager with a master's degree who was making great money a decade ago, kidnapped and held for ransom. Eventually is able to get free, and flees for her life to the USA when her country is nearly at civil war. Gets her with barely legal immigrant papers and speaks broken english. What is she going to do? What can she do? She needs money and can't work legally at this particular moment; in this case prostitution was a perfect fit for her because she liked sex.

There are female Venezuelan engineers who have joined this business. These are hard working people who had a good plan in life, then something went bump quite horribly. On the other hand, you have girls who work this job that who were already up to no good before starting. These are the ones who tends to cause the most problems and don't understand basic principles in life.
Miz,

I'm in no way trying to start an argument with you but may I ask the question, "Why did you wait so late to request them?". You had the money, knew what time you were looking to see someone, why did you wait until the evening to try booking? Of course, you can say, "You didn't know you would be available.". And that is more than acceptable. There is no right or wrong answer here. I'm simply trying to understand your logic.

In an normal event, scheduling a doctors appointment and being seen doesn't usual happen in the same day. More so if the doctor's office you are trying to book is high volume. I'm a planner, I plan my day out to the smallest detail. I can switch things up but for my normal day to day, I know when I'll be leaving for work and when I'll be coming home for the day. What I am saying is this, "The more time a person has to expect your company, the more likely you are to be seen." It never hurts to book in advance as well.

Usually, I am at work when I am contacted, it might take a while for me to respond because I am on the floor dealing with customers. This could mean, I reply in 30 seconds to an hour wait. I had a recent request when a guy contacted me and asked me if I was available. He wanted to see me as soon as possible. I explained that I was at work and that the soonest I'd be available would be sometime after 3 p.m. He responded that this was no problem and I asked him where he was located. He was an hour drive from me and wanted me to come to him. Gainsville. I have never been to Gainsville and on such short notice, I called him and explain that I was sorry but I wasn't comfortable driving out to a place I had never been on such short notice. I apologized deeply but wished him well and he did the same.

I understand the demanding "work ethic" of "They should be available when I want" but realistically, that is not always possible. I do hope you have better luck next time and I am sorry for your disappointment.
My hobby habit's have not changed.
When the ladies change in a way I don't like, I just change ladies.

I know I'm not the best hobbyist to some of the ladies, but I do like what I like.

I tend to find ladies who like the same things as I do. For the price I like.

One slip up on time management, not a problem. If it is a chronic problem, just find a lady who has better time management skills.
For all of us mortals TIME is our most precious commodity. We all get the same amount every day, no one gets a second more. Time is also unavailable for purchase. Respecting our valuable time should be at the forefront of ones lifestyle. Timewasters are frustrating and generally selfish individuals. There's an old German saying "The one who steals time is the worst thief of all thieves" I challenge myself daily to be considerate of everyone's time including myself until the day mine runs out...
The OP should just concentrate on Rosie Palm since he cannot figure out how to hobby successfully.