The Dims Are Risking America's Prosperity Over The Bidens...

C'mon man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxKmYAQvv0

I had forgotten about one of these instances. The rent a car one is really egregious.
C'mon man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oYxKmYAQvv0

I had forgotten about one of these instances. The rent a car one is really egregious. Originally Posted by gnadfly
+1
Biden had to hustle to get funds to pay strippers....wouldn't be the first guy to do that!
Give your balls a tug already! Trump is being impeached. Your senate will throw it out without so much as a witness and then yous will back where yous started... fighting over the size of Trump’s inaugural crowds again, because you know that’s the most important thing, eh?

I’m getting the bedtime sillies watching the loonies the twonies in the Great White South squealing day in and day out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole Ukraine thing wasn’t part of some larger conspiracy by Melania to get herself a steady pipeline.

And an idiot says what, Rexsy?
Give your balls a tug already! Trump is being impeached. Your senate will throw it out without so much as a witness and then yous will back where yous started... fighting over the size of Trump’s inaugural crowds again, because you know that’s the most important thing, eh?

I’m getting the bedtime sillies watching the loonies the twonies in the Great White South squealing day in and day out.

I wouldn’t be surprised if this whole Ukraine thing wasn’t part of some larger conspiracy by Melania to get herself a steady pipeline.
Originally Posted by HoeHummer
Canada is far whiter than the United States - who's the racist now?

Also, most of the non whites are Asians, who are completely welcome in the United States. (Especially the young and pretty ones who are open minded about commercial sex)
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 10:26 AM
Fake canuck knows not that Canadians are extrmely racist towards their indigenous Indian population.

YR in Mom's basement knows not of Canada.
Yous keep hanging your hood on that one, oebsy. That’s because yous have nothing else. Typical Trumpholian defence of what matters
Most to yous in the Great White South.

Yous are a tiny little man, Cankee. Maybe you needs to go back to whatever Berta reserve that threw yous out!
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 11:11 AM
"Outrage" is bad for One's health - consider that, YR

And an idiot says what, Rexsy? Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)

Eccies number one Dickhead (Assup)
most of the non whites are Asians, who are completely welcome in the United States. (Especially the young and pretty ones who are open minded about commercial sex) Originally Posted by friendly fred
God bless America!
God bless America! Originally Posted by Chung Tran
Amen to that my brother!