US Representative Too Quick to Blame Whites.....

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...-city-shooting

So, noted racist and bigot Rashida Tlaib blamed “White Supremacy” for the recent attack on a Jewish Center.

She could not have been further from the truth.
Hahahaha! Poetic Justice. Great heart warming piece of news. They won't be charged with hate crimes will they?

Progressive Jews? That's what progress looks like. Their pets always bite the hand that feeds.
When did that miscreant ever care about the truth or facts.

She could not have been further from the truth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Her comfort zone is far from the truth

Truth is not a dim value and she is deep dim

Why is truth not a dim value, you might ask? Because the truth seldom supports their desires

That’s how they developed the phrase,”your truth”; as if their tolerance and understanding appreciated any view, when in reality it was that real truth was their enemy and stood athwart their path
Proof that all Dim Candidates need to have a professional handler that works for the national committee babysit them
Proof that all Dim Candidates need to have a professional handler that works for the national committee babysit them Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter
+1
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/ras...-city-shooting

So, noted racist and bigot Rashida Tlaib blamed “White Supremacy” for the recent attack on a Jewish Center.

She could not have been further from the truth. Originally Posted by Jackie S
She looked like a total fool on this!
Idiot ssssssssssssss
When did that miscreant ever care about the truth or facts. Originally Posted by bambino
She clearly only cares about her marching orders to tear down our once great country.
I consider our country merely good now, but no longer great. The social cohesion right now is very low.
  • oeb11
  • 12-14-2019, 10:24 AM
Omar and Tlaib are anti-Semitic Racists par excellence.

They would put every Jewish person in America in their ovens given the chance.

Why Jewish people vote DPST - a clearly Anti-Semitic Racist party - is beyond me.

Analogous to voting for hitler for Chancellor of germany in the 1930's!

DPST's lie rather than tell the Facts - it is their "Truth" they speak.
Another diatribe from the Great White South.

Give your balls a tug, oebsy. You support the very worst of westerns culture
Omar and Tlaib are anti-Semitic Racists par excellence.

They would put every Jewish person in America in their ovens given the chance.

Why Jewish people vote DPST - a clearly Anti-Semitic Racist party - is beyond me.

Analogous to voting for hitler for Chancellor of germany in the 1930's!

DPST's lie rather than tell the Facts - it is their "Truth" they speak. Originally Posted by oeb11
c'mon, LOL.. hyperbole can be a great tool, but "Hitler" and "ovens"? you come across as a right-wing nut job. granted I have bias, since I would love to nut in Omar's ass
Again. The poors white man are victims.

Give your balls a tug oebsy. You and your linemates Turdsy and Whackoff are toilet fishes out of water.
Again. The poors white man are victims.

Give your balls a tug oebsy. You and your linemates Turdsy and Whackoff are toilet fishes out of water. Originally Posted by HoeHummer(Assup)