Wow, ABC News says Mueller Investigation likely To Be Anticlimatic.

Mueller isn't the cause of TDS.. He's their hope, dreams and wishes.

The douche bag they nominate for 2020 will be their new rock star and Messiah that trickles down their legs.

What a bunch of losers Originally Posted by TheDaliLama

Biggest losers were the ones standing in the rallys when Trump would tell them he was going to build a beautiful concrete wall all along the southern border, and who will pay for it? Then they would scream Mexico, Mexico.
#wrapitup

The investigation has long since been "complete." It's been a fishing expedition with unlimited funding for over a year. After the Strzok texts came out it should have been over. At this point Mueller is just ruining people's lives with litigation costs and made up charges. Originally Posted by gnadfly
I agree. I want it over.
http://www.buzzvideo.com/article/i66...ge&language=en

The LIBS long for another Watergate...and hoped this would be it. Originally Posted by bb1961
Who new it would be worse? EVERYONE!
http://www.buzzvideo.com/article/i66...ge&language=en Originally Posted by eccieuser9500

PSA announcement from the TWK - you'll have to watch the entire video to find no direct mention of any collusion by Trump.

BAHHHAAHHAAAAAAAAAAA

eccieuser thinks this is clear and unquestionable evidence of Trump's guilt. he wonders who could watch this video and not see the TYRANNY OF TRUMP!

BAHAHAHHAAA
So you post something using a source you don't believe.
Except this time it IS true, right?

Because this is SO credible. Mueller tells all to this guy while keeping his lip zipped the whole time, right?

It's already nothing burger to people who have eaten his nearing 8000 lies.

You won't believe anything because he has desensitised you. That's good.

I can tell because while I disagree with your fake beliefs, you didn't used to lie as much as you do now.

It's all good
Good Lord, the entire Liberal/Progressive/Democrat/Main Stream Media/Pop Culture/Hollywood crowd will have to be put on suicide watch.

https://thehill.com/homenews/media/4...anti-climactic Originally Posted by Jackie S
So you post something using a source you don't believe.
Except this time it IS true, right?

Because this is SO credible. Mueller tells all to this guy while keeping his lip zipped the whole time, right?

It's already nothing burger to people who have eaten his nearing 8000 lies.

You won't believe anything because he has desensitised you. That's good.

I can tell because while I disagree with your fake beliefs, you didn't used to lie as much as you do now.

It's all good
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman
Here is a question presented by Tucker Carlson.

If President Trump has done something so bad as to warrant impeachment or indictment, why is Mueller waiting so long?

Everything the President does affects the Country. He makes major decisions that have ramifications for the entire planet.

If he has done something so aggregious, and Mueler has the facts, why is he allowing President Trump to continue in office?

This would be akin to the police letting a known criminal to continue his criminal ways while they get all of the paperwork done, which could take months. In the mean time, the criminal just keeps on being a criminal.

The explanation is pretty obvious. Mueller has nothing on President Trump. Or nothing of consequence.

If President Trump has done something so bad as to warrant impeachment or indictment, why is Mueller waiting so long?

Everything the President does affects the Country. He makes major decisions that have ramifications for the entire planet.

If he has done something so aggregious, and Mueler has the facts, why is he allowing President Trump to continue in office?

This would be akin to the police letting a known criminal to continue his criminal ways while they get all of the paperwork done, which could take months. In the mean time, the criminal just keeps on being a criminal.

The explanation is pretty obvious. Mueller has nothing on President Trump. Or nothing of consequence. Originally Posted by Jackie S

this round of ECCIE post-counter post goes to Jackie S!

BAHAAHAAA

The explanation is pretty obvious. Mueller has nothing on President Trump. Or nothing of consequence. Originally Posted by Jackie S
Jackie you and Tucker have something in common. Neither one of you knows anything about federal investigations. You don't know your stuff. I still like you though Jackie
You forget with all the leaks in the DOJ , if they had anything it would be all over the MSM
Our POTUS doesn't effect the planet that's just stupid
Dumper not going to be hard to find he's potus

sIf Trump and his trumpkins had not lied about so many things it would be over by now.
Russian Interference wasn't to help one side win , just weaken the US by casting doubt on the democratic system throught disruption,,,,chaso,,,,trolls , bots and agitators.
Guess what it worked just lookie here
It's already anti-climatic. What are all these media outlets going to do when it's been shown they been misleading the public for the last two years? That instead of reporting the news they've just been speculating as to what might have been done.

The Progs don't even mention the Steele dossier was paid for by the Hillary campaign and was bullshit.
Russian Interference wasn't to help one side win , just weaken the US by casting doubt on the democratic system throught disruption,,,,chaso,,,,trolls , bots and agitators.
Guess what it worked just lookie here Originally Posted by rexdutchman
+1

What I don't get is how people keep insisting "it's coming!" for over a year.
I can see why journalist can. Makes their job a piece of cake. Just stand in front of the camera and conjecture. When that conjecture loses the audience's interest, come up with another one. After all: "Trump hate." Don't report on the economic prosperity.

The SOTU speech is going to be epic.
Guess what it worked just lookie here Originally Posted by rexdutchman
Rex- Putin wanted Trump to win. According to Putin

https://www.nbcnews.com/video/putin-...-1278462531904

Russians celebrating Trumps win

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L0L3WwDiXwY

17 US intellegence agencies have said that the Russians infiltrated the election

Trump and his base saying its not true doesn't make it not true