Biden administration sends tens of millions of smart ammo

At sand dunes and empty buildings inside Iraq and Syria after giving them a week to evacuate. All after the market closed today.
. What a team.

You go girls/boys
What odds do you give this weak response in stopping Iran from bombing our troops?
In all seriousness we can and should do better.
I am hopeful, but this may be too little and too late.

You punvh sa bully in the nose while he is stikll mouthing off.
At sand dunes and empty buildings inside Iraq and Syria after giving them a week to evacuate. All after the market closed today.
. What a team.

You go girls/boys
What odds do you give this weak response in stopping Iran from bombing our troops?
In all seriousness we can and should do better. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
They aren't going to stop as long as our Troops are within range.
They aren’t going to stop until we hit the motherland

You punvh sa bully in the nose while he is stikll mouthing off. Originally Posted by ICU 812
The B1 bombers that sleepy Joe sent did the job. Did you see pictures of the damage? It look like there was Earthquake over there that measured 8.0 on the Richter scale.

Iran is going to lay low for a while. They don't want to mess with the USA. Thanks to Obama's nuke deal with Iran (the one that Trump canceled) Iran does not have any nuclear weapons and won't have any for several years. It takes years to take Uranium out of the ground and enrich it so that you can get explosion. I.E (converting the non radioactive isotope of Uranium to the radioactive isotope Uranium aka U-235).

Sleepy Joe sent a very strong message with the B1 bombers that have a range of 7,000 miles without having to refuel and can travel at mach speed.
BTW,, The point of this thread is is this first action taken yesterday , a good start , enough to send a message to Iran that we are indeed serious about defending our men and women.

I am miffed that ur military didn’t have contingency plans in the event of an incident like this. By that Imean ,targets already designated in case , and be ready to respond once the perpetrator was identified. Thereby, being able to strike quickly ( within a day) of the attack.
BTW,, The point of this thread is is this first action taken yesterday , a good start , enough to send a message to Iran that we are indeed serious about defending our men and women.

I am miffed that ur military didn’t have contingency plans in the event of an incident like this. By that Imean ,targets already designated in case , and be ready to respond once the perpetrator was identified. Thereby, being able to strike quickly ( within a day) of the attack. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
I agree with you that the first action was a good start. It was ICU812 who posted that the response was too little too late.

Biden was presented with several options on day one. It took an extra day to decide what the first action would be. Plus the weather was a factor. They were not going to send the B1 bombers when it's cloudy. No way they could respond in one day.

I am miffed that ur military didn’t have contingency plans in the event of an incident like this. By that Imean ,targets already designated in case , and be ready to respond once the perpetrator was identified. Thereby, being able to strike quickly ( within a day) of the attack. Originally Posted by oilfieldace
What makes you think the military had no contingency plans in place? Surely there were some left over…

LOLLING!

You punvh sa bully in the nose while he is stikll mouthing off. Originally Posted by ICU 812
Typos: You punch a bully in the nose while he is still mouthing off.

I blame fat fingers, poor vision and age-related cognitive decline.
Typos: You punch a bully in the nose while he is still mouthing off.

I blame fat fingers, poor vision and age-related cognitive decline. Originally Posted by ICU 812
That's not how punching back works in the real world. Of course s timely response is needed, but you gotta be sure who it was that sent the drone vs. just start blowing shit up and sorting it out later. Sometimes a pause is required to send an even more deliberate message. I think we should send another 2 or 3 sorties over to make sure the "message is received". The lives taken by these assholes mandate retribution and losses on the other side.
What makes you think the military had no contingency plans in place? Surely there were some left over…

LOLLING! Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
Such an easy question to answer.

The six plus days it took to respond?
That’s a question. Not really an answer. Trying hard here ace. Help me out.

Is your contention that the timing of the response indicates the military had NO contingency plans in place for Iran?
It as smart as Biden him self.
That’s a question. Not really an answer. Trying hard here ace. Help me out.

Is your contention that the timing of the response indicates the military had NO contingency plans in place for Iran? Originally Posted by Yssup Rider
You asked why I thought they didn’t have a plan,

My answer is 6 days

Figure it out yourself
The purpose of a contingency plan is so one can implement the plan , IMMEDIATELY.
In my profession one didn’t have 6 days to make a decision.