Republican loses election - fires on Democrats

Can we expect more of this in the future ? And all inspired by Mr. Trump's tactics
of endless allegations of "rigged elections" and false election fraud claims.

A man in the US state of New Mexico has pleaded guilty to helping a defeated Republican candidate carry out drive-by shootings at the home of Democrats.

The defendant, Demetrio Trujillo, says the candidate, Solomon Peña, hired him after failing to win a seat in the state legislature in November 2022.

Over the following weeks, the residences of several Democratic officials were attacked in Albuquerque.

In a statement, federal prosecutors said that in December 2022, Mr Peña paid Trujillo to shoot at the homes of three former election candidates to intimidate them. In January Mr Peña and Trujillo carried out one of the planned shootings, the statement added.

Mr Peña lost the election to the state legislature by nearly 50 percentage points, but alleges that the vote was "rigged". Police say he approached the four Democrats he later targeted to pressure them to overturn the results.

At the time, Mr Peña's Twitter account suggested he may have been inspired by former president Donald Trump's false claims of election fraud.

His last message on Twitter, posted on 15 November 2022, read: "Trump just announced for 2024. I stand with him. I never conceded my [House District] race. Now researching my options."
Trump won Biden will be president in 2025.
See "2000 Mules"
The movie was produced by a convicted felon. The movie has been debunked many, many, many, times.

Dinesh D’Souza Sentenced In Manhattan Federal Court To Five Years Of Probation For Campaign Finance Fraud

https://www.justice.gov/usao-sdny/pr...mpaign-finance

See "2000 Mules" Originally Posted by lvnmdude