New Biden/Trump Poll Stuns ABC

Of courtse, the only poll tht counts is the election in November.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/wow-nbcs-...080308522.html

A famous man once said, "It is not who votes that counts, but who counts the votes."
This poll is 100% accurate.
100% accurate?

I noticed none of you poll people ever provide the margin of error in the polls.

Glad you're doing a repeat of Georgia's senate run off. trump has this in the bag.
No reason to even vote. Add in those long lines to vote and you're better off staying at home.

Plus you know trump is already saying the election is rigged again. Glad to see you and yours are already planning ahead for your loss.

The best thing for trump is to lose again. There is no limit to the number of times you can for office.
trump will keep spending those donations on legal fees as long as y'all keep giving them to him.

This poll is 100% accurate. Originally Posted by FRESHNFRUITY
100% accurate?

I noticed none of you poll people ever provide the margin of error in the polls.

Glad you're doing a repeat of Georgia's senate run off. trump has this in the bag.
No reason to even vote. Add in those long lines to vote and you're better off staying at home.

Plus you know trump is already saying the election is rigged again. Glad to see you and yours are already planning ahead for your loss.

The best thing for trump is to lose again. There is no limit to the number of times you can for office.
trump will keep spending those donations on legal fees as long as y'all keep giving them to him. Originally Posted by Tigbitties38
Precisely what I've been saying.

Poor MAGAs are so confused - some are trying to claim victory based on February "national" polling data.

There's going to be a tiny GOP turnout.