The Future For America if The Liberal-Progressives Prevail

Please let’s disregard the prospect of re-electing either President Trump or President Biden for now.

It is my deep fear that if the progressive left is returned to power in the executive and legislative branches, this country will irrevocably descend into the third-world status enjoyed by Venezuela, Rwanda and so many other places. Mexico is now well on the way if not already there.

The policies and administrative actions that allow anyone and everyone to enter without restriction or evaluation is ruining our major cities and rural areas alike. Even if the character, skills and resources of new arrivals is ignored, the sheer numbers of people without immediate prospect of assimilation into our social and economic system is crippling the country.

There is much more, and other aspects of the liberal progressive agendas in terms of social engineering and centralizing control of what used to be privately held rights, but the border issues are a major factor in our voyage to the bottom just now.
The future is bleak if that were the case.
The fear mongering has work on both of you. Shame.
...It is my deep fear that if the progressive left is returned to power in the executive and legislative branches, this country will irrevocably descend into the third-world status enjoyed by Venezuela, Rwanda and so many other places... Originally Posted by ICU 812
Well... there is a way forward against the progressive left. But the solution, while extremely simple, is very difficult.

The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don't do anything about it. ~ Albert Einstein

We need several of that guy!: