ROCBRIT GREEK?

I have had lots of requests to get into greek. So i am looking for someone who has lots of experience in this area, to be my first greek appointment and pop my greek cherry any takers???

EMAIL ME FOR DETAILS

I don't qualify, but I think your inbox will explode.
LOL thanks jack!!!!!
I don't qualify, but I think your inbox will explode. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
Or your rectum!
Hi Brit
hola
I don't qualify, but I think your inbox will explode. Originally Posted by jackfengshui
I dont qualify either................., but it is alot like christmas_Its better to give than to receive
I don't qualify, Originally Posted by jackfengshui
nor I. I have, but really was not into being into that.

each there own

I can hear the crying now if after once or a few time trying it. She say nope
im going in with a positive attitude and who knows maybe i will like it or not but dont assume anything thanks
I would suggest that the criteria for the "cherry-popper" should include, not just "experience", but also "size".
KY jelly, make sure you have that.....
haha thanks brutus i am nervous and it would be much better if the fella wasnt that "hung"
Love to help. I've never had the pleasure with that or you.
  • Doove
  • 03-03-2013, 10:04 AM
For various reasons, i would suggest you fulfill your request from someone in your real-life world and then bring it here.
haha thanks brutus i am nervous and it would be much better if the fella wasnt that "hung" Originally Posted by rocbrittany
AH hahahahaha!! Well... That narrows it down to 92% of the membership.